ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but now every shoes sits lol.

You think nike would rather have every release sit in stores than instant sellout?

Eh retros are still a small part of Nike's business compared to performance footwear sales... I always thought of retros as a primary way to build brand hype (especially with huge releases like XIs) rather than a constant revenue stream. They are already experimenting with more limited retro releases-look at the lazer XXs, for example.

what happened to that 700 deal you had when they first dropped?

Was trying to decide if i should cop then started to fall for the idea that i should wait there will be restocks price should go down right. But no, passed on them and now i am searching to find some for 1K.

I'm gonna wait till next next year when these hit the Shelves of ROSS Dress Fo Less and grab me a size 13 for $54.99 then start trading down to my TTS

Prolly easier then any raffles or Online Camping!

Was trying to decide if i should cop then started to fall for the idea that i should wait there will be restocks price should go down right. But no, passed on them and now i am searching to find some for 1K.
Or you could just cut your losses and cop the next shoe you like for retail. A few weeks ago $700 was too much for you to spend, now you have a 1k limit. That makes no sense.

Eh retros are still a small part of Nike's business compared to performance footwear sales... I always thought of retros as a primary way to build brand hype (especially with huge releases like XIs) rather than a constant revenue stream. They are already experimenting with more limited retro releases-look at the lazer XXs, for example.
you hit the nail on the head with this statement. Nike makes a larger portion of their money off the stuff u see in famous footwear and dunhams etc. If the yeezy 2 was limited to 10000 pairs between all colors and say the reatilers by thenm from nike for $130 bucks a pair divide that by 10000 thats small potatoes for a company that generates billions

...patiently waiting for the black colorway 
grin.gif

Im gonna start my own raffles to determine which store i should spend my money at lol. And if i see one of the owners of the boutique in my area in michigan and they ask me why havent i been in the store i will tell them they wasnt selected to receive my money.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that these will be restocked somewhere in March.. is this true? anyone have any concrete information?

I read somewhere that these will be restocked somewhere in March.. is this true? anyone have any concrete information?
Adidas EU  and Footlocker EU..  gives you a month to come up with a gameplan.. 
hopefully Adidas throws another US based release in there as well.. (wishful thinking)

On another note.. any word on what happen with Endsclothing pair?

And anyone who owns a pair have you used JM Repel? did it change the color/texture of the suede? 

Last edited:
Adidas EU  and Footlocker EU..  gives you a month to come up with a gameplan.. 

hopefully Adidas throws another US based release in there as well.. (wishful thinking)

On another note.. any word on what happen with Endsclothing pair?

And anyone who owns a pair have you used JM Repel? did it change the color/texture of the suede? 

End is doing a contest.

Where are the guys in here who were saying to be patient and that we'd get the shoes on the next release??? I don't hear them now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom