ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

people talking what these "should" look like are going to be disappointed 
laugh.gif
 ya'll will cop them even if they're yeezy x jeremy scott x rick owens x shell toes

foh
Jeremy Scott shoes are trash

Don't ever mention Gawd and Jeremy scott in the same sentence

FOH

As much as it pains me to say it, Ye had some positive things to say about JS at the Milk studio designer thing a few weeks back.

JS line is still trash TBH

Last edited:
Adidas the whole mother *** world is watching.  Dont fk it up.

Nike to counter with release or yeezy 1s and 2s on the same day haha

i saw on an article kanye west x adidas originals. that name alone scared the **** outta me. now i feel like im gonna see a kanye west version of some shell toes or something

Nike won't restock or retro Yeezys anytime soon. Doing so would give Kanye shine and appear that they need him to sell, which they don't. To them he was just a side project.

i saw on an article kanye west x adidas originals. that name alone scared the **** outta me. now i feel like im gonna see a kanye west version of some shell toes or something

You probably will see that and more.

I keep hearing YEEZY restock too, I wonder if there's any truth behind it.

This was rumored as early as when the RO first dropped.. Got a lot of people talking in that thread also. It'd be a troll move by Nike. Adidas really seems to have them sweating the week of one of the usual biggest weekends of the year for Nike. Doubt they'd do it at this point but hey.. Crazier things have happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom