ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glad Trash Bag Jacket
mean.gif

These images have been posted by 2 accounts on ebay over and over. Ones is "Illmatic8?" from New York and the other is "JordanBenson?" from CA. I've seen both ads, similar histories and exact same pictures. Very VERY fishy IMO. Ill find the exact Ebay IDs in few minutes, but see if you can find them ...before they see this posting on NT and change up the ad. :lol:

EDIT

I contacted one of them weeks ago, thats how I remember the same pictures.

Illmatic82 New Jersey
Jordengibson California
thanks alot yeah his name is jordengibson , repped !

theres a pair on Viddobuy.com if anybody is a size 8.. #thankmelater

Don't bother. Before I finally got my pair I tried contacting that seller and he/she would never respond after several messages and offers.

Last edited:
Don't bother. Before I finally got my pair I tried contacting that seller and he/she would never respond after several messages and offers.
I mean for that price, im pretty sure it would be gone the same week or even the same day, but i seen other heats on there nevertheless

The Glad Trash Bag Jacket
mean.gif
On the real, I got a jacket that looks identical via PLNDR prolly 5yrs ago? Had leftover rep credits, it cost me no more than $10. I've got it in a box in my garage. Hopefully now I can flip it for some decent cash! WILL TRADE FOR RO.

Last edited:
Wow that sure didn't take long!! 750s copped at retail, thanks to the connect you know who you are.

Wow that sure didn't take long!! 750s copped at retail, thanks to the connect you know who you are.
This guy is defiantly trolling or looking to push some fake. Just please stop, there is no way you got a pair at retail. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom