ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Like I said before they'll stay at where they're at or go up. Not going down after the 26 drop. Only way they'll go down is if Adidas somehow decides to drop more pairs but that ain't happening.
Professionals on wall street are paid millions to predict the stock market. Wall street firms literally hire rocket scientists to develop models to predict trends in the stock market and they still come up short.

Anyone who thinks that they can make similar predictions in the sneaker market, I've got a bridge to sell you....

Professionals on wall street are paid millions to predict the stock market. Wall street firms literally hire rocket scientists to develop models to predict trends in the stock market and they still come up short.

Anyone who thinks that they can make similar predictions in the sneaker market, I've got a bridge to sell you....
except the sneaker market is different and not down to 1000's different external factors. this isn't wall street this is simple supply and demand. with proven track records. of if a shoe is limited, the price eventually rizes. unless they release more shoes.  and that is not a joke

except the sneaker market is different and not down to 1000's different external factors. this isn't wall street this is simple supply and demand. with proven track records. of if a shoe is limited, the price eventually rizes. unless they release more shoes.  and that is not a joke
Right, but I think that prices in both markets are only due to fluctuations in supply and demand. Changes in supply and demand are affected by outside factors. The problem with both is that it's impossible to predict future changes in demand. I'll grant you that supply in the stock market is much more complex since companies can issue more stock, but Nike won't make more pairs of a limited edition shoe.

Who remembers this?
laugh.gif
 http://www.karmaloop.com/klx/kanye-adidas-collab/ 

Well.. now with the rumor that Kanye and Dame are looking to acquire Karmaloop, could this come actually to fruition in some form?

Last edited:
Prices should still drop regardless. IMO by summertime prices should settle in the 1k 1.3 range. 

I bought a pair at $1,200 but that was luck. The first shoe will rise with how limited they were and I don't think more pairs released in Europe will impact the price unless they do a secret drop to all the Adidas stores that didn't get these.

Being Adidas VS Nike means nothing. With the name Kanye = hype attached to it means almost a guarantee rise in price. Plus you factor in the quality of the boost. If they keep this quality up and improve the look of the shoe, more people will jump on this train..

Last edited:
I just read an article about Adidas and their shares fell 40% last year? This is not the time to be limiting anything in the U.S. I know they want to play the Nike game but that's pretty awful.

I just read an article about Adidas and their shares fell 40% last year? This is not the time to be limiting anything in the U.S. I know they want to play the Nike game but that's pretty awful.

Edit

That's means nothing. Their strongest strength was the Western Europe market and Nike is trying to beat them for the first time in 2015. One bad year means nothing.

Last edited:
They are going to increase their revenue with Kanye by 25% to reclaim the number one spot. He's Adidas Jordan. That's why they signed him. Great move Adidas! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
They made over 3,000,000 for his first sneaker release. If they dropped 100k pairs it still would have sold out. Adidas is testing their Jordan's product and demand for a GR release.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] it's true.. That's why the Kanye line is coming and in talks of GR releases. Expect the line this year to produce large numbers for Adidas.
LOL!! Just having  a laugh with you brother. I do believe the Kanye collaboration with Adidas has great potential. I just wish they would pay the game a little less "close to the chest".

LOL!! Just having  a laugh with you brother. I do believe the Kanye collaboration with Adidas has great potential. I just wish they would pay the game a little less "close to the chest".

Yeah I know man.. It's early and hard to think that far ahead. I really hope this will push them back to the top in their markets. Adidas is a great brand and Nike has too much control hence the Jordan price increases every month it seems.

Last edited:
Yeah I know man.. It's early and hard to think that far ahead. I really hope this will push them back to the top in their markets. Adidas is a great brand and Nike has too control.
I'll say this... if Ye's shoes has the same softness as the Adidas pure boosts; it'll be an easy win once the masses get them on feet. The pure boost tech is outstanding! Nothing Nike has can compete with it.

They made over 3,000,000 for his first sneaker release. If they dropped 100k pairs it still would have sold out. Adidas is testing their Jordan's product and demand for a GR release.
how are you getting this fictional 3M price from?

Just an estimate with the numbers out there about how many pairs were made.
Figured that much. But you can't calculate the profit Adidas made unless you knew how much it cost for them to make it and the cost to get it to the shelves. 

Also, there is no real number right now of how many pairs are made and how many were sold. Unless you're estimating that from thin air too. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom