ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I have to F myself because I wanted 8 pairs and had 4??? seriously?I wasnt trying to stunt on you , funny how some of you acting tuff on a sneaker forum

Did you know..

For a full year you haven't posted in any other threads besides "yeezy" related topics ?

That's insane.

I would bet all of your posts are in such threads..

I still can't grasp that lol

Lol where are yall priorities these days
Getting mad because one was more blessed copping yeezys. I'm also mad Floyd has 12 bugattis in that case

At the end of the day they're shoes. If you're salty at the value they hold there's tons of other investments you can be making that could earn you money.

Did you know..

For a full year you haven't posted in any other threads besides "yeezy" related topics ?

That's insane.

I would bet all of your posts are in such threads..

I still can't grasp that lol
yes I know and what?? that is insane that I only posted in yeezy topics???hahahaha you crazy bro!

I post in yeezy topics because thats one of the most difficult sneaker to get so I need infos on them ,I dont need infos on am1 or jordans or whatever...

what is insane to me is that you checked what I posted in, in a probably lame attempt to ether me...I will never grasp that lol

now check my post! I try to share info about what I heard to help people like other people helped me in this forum to be right on time at release date

chill please

Getting mad because one was more blessed copping yeezys. I'm also mad Floyd has 12 bugattis in that case

At the end of the day they're shoes. If you're salty at the value they hold there's tons of other investments you can be making that could earn you money.
thank you

yes I know and what?? that is insane that I only posted in yeezy topics???hahahaha you crazy bro!
I post in yeezy topics because thats one of the most difficult sneaker to get so I need infos on them ,I dont need infos on am1 or jordans or whatever...
what is insane to me is that you checked what I posted in, in a probably lame attempt to ether me...I will never grasp that lol
now check my post! I try to share info about what I heard to help people like other people helped me in this forum to be right on time at release date
chill please

Lol ok

you are right ,but Im from Paris and it was easier here.
We camped for 3 days me and my little team before they gave us wristbands on wednesday ,I thought one of each cw would be allowed by person but the Nike store Paris wanted to let more people the chance to buy them so I ended with 4 pairs instead of 8.
I was a little mad about it the next day so I called every stores in europe that released the yeezy 2 thinking that a 150$ ticket plane was worth it .
Nike stadium milan in Italy answered my call on friday ,the girl told me that they had 48 pairs in stock and there was only 16/18 people in line at 6 PM and that they release the shoes at midnight !! Unfortunately it was too late to go there...
All this story to tell you that there is/was  some places where it way easier and some sneakerheads don't hesitate to take planes to cop heats, I remember a NYC guy camped with us for the galaxy foamposite.

PS.excuse my english
basically to be able to get super limited shoes i need to get a 1500 plane ticket to a country where people dont care about shoes to get to be able to pay retail. yeah theres no place in the us to do this unless you are someone who nike sends the shoes.

Its not about being upset, its more like no one is going to feel sympathy for you with that kind of talk

if Floyd was mad because he said he wanted 16 and not 12 buggatis no ones going to pity him

Camped for 3 days :((((( hahaha that's ridic.

I'm glad Im past that point in my life.

Retail or bust for me!!

In my opinion I can see these dropping around February if they don't drop by end of year or January to make a splash around NBA All Star Weekend in NYC and maybe have Kanye wearing them weeks leading into it  but who knows honestly and it's just random thought..

i don't know how easy it was to cop yeezy pairs at any country. in greece, nobody knew yeezys and kayne west isn't that popular. yeezys 1 and 2 came to a sneakerstore and the shop owner both times sold them on ebay..did not even  give one pair to any of his loyal customers...he even admitted to his customers that he did not give a fck about them....of course i never bought anything from him again..and anyway, it is the type of guy that does this occasionally. same thing with jordan 1 royal, breds and every other pair he can rip off people. he is probably getting the adidas yeezis too. i believe most shops act this way.

i don't know how easy it was to cop yeezy pairs at any country. in greece, nobody knew yeezys and kayne west isn't that popular. yeezys 1 and 2 came to a sneakerstore and the shop owner both times sold them on ebay..did not even  give one pair to any of his loyal customers...he even admitted to his customers that he did not give a fck about them....of course i never bought anything from him again..and anyway, it is the type of guy that does this occasionally. same thing with jordan 1 royal, breds and every other pair he can rip off people. he is probably getting the adidas yeezis too. i believe most shops act this way.
Wow, that´s a cold-*** move. I don´t normally do things like that but I would consider reporting this dude to Nike and get his account revoken or something.

^^I sent his info, ebay account blah blah blah to nike, it was very easy to trace him..there are only a few shops tha bring the "good nike stuff" here...never got a response of course. the only change i saw is that they no longer sell stuff at least from greek ebay accounts. he still  maintain his nike account though...and nike supports resellers anyway...

Talked to my friend who is a store manager at a Y3. Still no word from corporate on the Yeezys. They are either keeping it very hush hush until the last second or things are once again being delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom