ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn he knows how to keep the world In suspense all I see is shirts and hear a man saying he needs to do it again smh crazy lol

I heard ye is having a concert on the low.For people who reserve/buy with the app in new York,where he will be at all week prepping his line for fashion week.let's see what happens

one of his cronies said the new yeezy is worse looking than he originally thought. as per a 5 sec snapchat photo. to which sami responded by saying something like "so i guess i should return your sons pair?" 

i hate even giving him the satisfaction of mentioning him honestly. the sad part is he wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt so smug and or fabricate everything. he might actually have real friends if that were the case.

Last edited:
one of his cronies said the new yeezy is worse looking than he originally thought. as per a 5 sec snapchat photo. to which sami responded by saying something like "so i guess i should return your sons pair?" 

What's his handle?

I heard ye is having a concert on the low.For people who reserve/buy with the app in new York,where he will be at all week prepping his line for fashion week.let's see what happens
if this is te truth.. i would take a flight to new york

I got some unreal footage from when Ye was the surprise closer at this concert in Chicago last year...place was ROCKIN man its wild how hype his sets are

i hate even giving him the satisfaction of mentioning him honestly. the sad part is he wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt so smug and or fabricate everything. he might actually have real friends if that were the case.

who'd he e-son' like that :rofl:

I got some unreal footage from when Ye was the surprise closer at this concert in Chicago last year...place was ROCKIN man its wild how hype his sets are

Man...when he left the state to go talk to the DJ, then "Homecoming" came on? EVERYBODY was rocking. I remember seeing Virgil walking around chilling the whole night, but as soon as that dropped, he and Don C lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom