ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be honest. I do not like Kanye on any level and I'm a huge adidas head...Not copping these for personals but there's no doubt Kanye an absolute genius. Good for Adidas!

You wanna **** Kylie Jenner
sick.gif

Y'all savages
i wanna **** both at the same time

The biggest Live events this month are The Superbowl, Grammy's, Fashion Week and the Oscars. Nike released shoes for the SUperbowl and nobody really is talking about them. The Grammys are on and all the Kardashians are Instagraming about the Yeezy Boost and I'm sure many other people who are there are too. The shoes will release the week of all-star and so for another week that's all people will be talking about. then the next week he will show the full line of what he's ben doing for Adidas.

Hate them or love them this is great publicity for a new line by an older company. There hasn't been this much excitement for an Adidas anything in a LOOOOONG time. Good for the brand no matter what you feel about the brand or the shoe. 

The biggest Live events this month are The Superbowl, Grammy's, Fashion Week and the Oscars. Nike released shoes for the SUperbowl and nobody really is talking about them. The Grammys are on and all the Kardashians are Instagraming about the Yeezy Boost and I'm sure many other people who are there are too. The shoes will release the week of all-star and so for another week that's all people will be talking about. then the next week he will show the full line of what he's ben doing for Adidas.

Hate them or love them this is great publicity for a new line by an older company. There hasn't been this much excitement for an Adidas anything in a LOOOOONG time. Good for the brand no matter what you feel about the brand or the shoe. 
All that matters to Adidas is soccer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom