ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have the Adidas Confirmed app and didn't get the notification, go in to check out the app and it says:

...But my phone has never been rooted. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

i guess well see.

i personally think this will be a bad situation for resellers. you dont have enough I LOVE IT going around which means 2 things.

1- people dont love it.

2- people who rely on other peoples opinions will be skeptical... and thats before the outrageous price resellers will be asking. 

price out the door is $380 after tax. so if a reseller wants to at least make 100% profit you need to find people wiling to pay $720. on a shoe thats garnering distaste already at a $350 ($380) price point. 

if these are like Qasa like some believe, they will be restocked multiple times which is gonna kill resellers sitting on them. 

i know its a yeezy i just cant see this situation being a good one as a reseller. 
i hope its a bad reelease for resellers.. then i can finally own a pair for retail eventually.. because resellers need to stay away from shoes and stick with supreme hoodies and jackets.

If Adidas will be able to grow as a competitor to nike that would be great.

Competition between Adidas and Nike would be good for consumers, because both would have to work hard and we get the best possible products

Competition between Adidas and Nike would be good for consumers, because both would have to work hard and we get the best possible products
that´s what i´m thinking as well

Last edited:

and if adidas got really serious.. nike couldnt make 15 -25 yearly price hikes and stop making us pay more for crappy retros

Adidas is not touching Nike because on one shie drop :lol:

Yall are funny. Adidas could drop a yeezy shoe a month and wouldn't change anything.

That's some wishful thinking there bruh. Adidas lost that top spot looong ago and wont be getting it back anytime soon. This collab is great for Adidas but don't make it more than it is...

Adidas is not touching Nike because on one shie drop
laugh.gif

Yall are funny. Adidas could drop a yeezy shoe a month and wouldn't change anything.
adidas doesn't just drop yeezy's though

their marketing and shoe drops have gotten much better over the years

this confirmed app is just one more thing, they understand the potential to reach thousands of people through this, they BADLY needed something like this

how many people have nike text alerts on? for nike its not about telling people for their convenience when theres a jordan restock, they're constantly reminding people about their products daily

I'm just hoping these don't get copped on mass by the resellers like the 2's, making it impossible for the regular people, like myself, to get a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom