ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asthetics bro, Asthetics, the fit of the hoodie, plus it isn't loud.

Serious question, aesthetically, what specific about that hoodie do you like? I mean if it was slim fit with side zips like the john Elliott I could understand your statement but this looks like the cheap hoodies you can get at finish line/footlocker any day of the week...

two german stores unofficially confirmed release to me for the end of the month...one of them not even a consortium account....

I justified the resale price based on availability in the state where I live and the quality of the shoe.

What I do with my money is my business.  Just because I payed resale for a shoe that I liked does not make me a hypebeast.

Lance Mountains have high quality leather compared to the other OGs that released that year and the previous year?

Nice try but no dice.  All special editions shoes will cost more than their normal conterparts at retail or resale? (collabs, elites...etc)

I never said that any shoe is worth its resale price? 

Who wants to pay resale for a shoe, no one, but I have learned to deal with it because that is life.

People pay hundreds of thousands more for a house in the city compared to the suburbs in the real estate market.

Some of those houses are not even up to code or ideal living standards

Why?  Because of demand, Does that make them hypebeast?

Basically you are just throwing around insults because you are bored.

Go bother someone else. 

that wandering rant really had nothing to do with the original comments, so there's no point in even addressing it.. you'll just take us further down the rabbit hole.

but if you felt I was bothering you, why even reply? you just wanted to add something cute at the end.

you take these mild remarks as insults? you're being extremely sensitive if so...

Serious question, aesthetically, what specific about that hoodie do you like? I mean if it was slim fit with side zips like the john Elliott I could understand your statement but this looks like the cheap hoodies you can get at finish line/footlocker any day of the week...
Exactly what I was getting at. Just look like standard, ill-fitting hoodies to me, in a range of colours and fabrics. 

Each to their own though.

might be a dumb question, but to reserve with the app is it strictly NYC only?

For the release right now, you must be in the city. Some people think they've got it figured out to fake the GPS, but we'll see how it goes on Friday. When they do a wider release it sounds like they're going to let you use the app in other cities.

wearing the clothing line?
They look good in this pic. Agreed with the fact that these laces make the shoe look sloppy. But I'm really not feeling those rope laces either.

Last edited:
That gps trick is useless unless you live in driving distance to nyc. Gonna have dudes in the west and south making reservation on pairs they can't pick up :smh: or they really gonna fly out for a pair of sneakers :smh: :smh:

i hope I can grab a pair through the app....... I'm reselling these with the quickness. no hesitations.

Last edited:
that is the most generic *** hoodie

sometimes NT, sometimes... 
mean.gif

i'll hold my judgment until the line is actually revealed but yeah if any of the stuff Kanye has been wearing as of recent is from his line it looks far too big and ill-fitting

That gps trick is useless unless you live in driving distance to nyc. Gonna have dudes in the west and south making reservation on pairs they can't pick up :smh: or they really gonna fly out for a pair of sneakers :smh: :smh:

I thought the app update doesn't allow it to be used with jail broken phones.

and I thought you can't fake gps unless jail broke.

the app won't allow the phone to have mock location enabled. phones don't need to be hacked to turn that dev tool on,but most fake GPS apps need it turned on.

There's a package in Cydia that allows you to run a second iteration of iOS on your phone... this second "phone" isn't jailbroken according to the adidasConfirmed app, but still has the running applications from the first iteration, including mock GPS.

Retailers are adidas store only or other boutiques as well?? I live half a mile from the Adidas soho store not trying to go further than that really.

There's a package in Cydia that allows you to run a second iteration of iOS on your phone... this second "phone" isn't jailbroken according to the adidasConfirmed app, but still has the running applications from the first iteration, including mock GPS.

doesnt matter,people already have scripts for jailbroken phones, ATC's and even backdoor links ... sad but is the truth

Retailers are adidas store only or other boutiques as well?? I live half a mile from the Adidas soho store not trying to go further than that really.

footlocker/champs/ Adidas are all using same stock for Adidas Confirmed App from reports on websites

Last edited:
that is the most generic *** hoodie
sometimes NT, sometimes... :smh:

:rofl:

This is what I was trying to figure out. I looked at the hoody for a good 3-4 minutes trying to see what was special. Nothing, just a plain vintage green color hoody. I'm sure you can find one at Rugged Wearhouse or TJ Maxx.

With that said, these shoes aren't hideous but they're not anything I would buy. If Kanye's name wasn't attached, they'd be on the rack for $30 within a few months. I will be in this thread often for all the photoshops, trolling and slurping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom