ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a

I'm a 12.5/13 and I'm thinking of getting an 11
I'm also a 12.5/13. I don't know if I should take a 11 or 12. Really depends on the fit of these. 

Does the app show measurements for each size? I mean a conversion from inches/length of feet to the actual size?

Can't look it up, cause I can't load the app 

I'm also a 12.5/13. I don't know if I should take a 11 or 12. Really depends on the fit of these. 

Does the app show measurements for each size? I mean a conversion from inches/length of feet to the actual size?

Can't look it up, cause I can't load the app 
app doesnt show the dimensions/measurements

^ I suggest you both get a size 12. Rather a shoe a little big than a shoe too tight.

sorry if this has been answered but can you RSVP at different locations with the same account?

No you don't get to pick a location. When you successfully reserve, Adidas will assign you to ONE location to pick up your pair.

some guy on Instagram with a pair told complex sneakers they run true to size idk he could just be stupid tho

Last edited:
^ I suggest you both get a size 12. Rather a shoe a little big than a shoe too tight.
No you don't get to pick a location. When you successfully reserve, Adidas will assign you to ONE location to pick up your pair.
Thinking about it the same way
some guy on Instagram with a pair told complex sneakers they run true to size
The whole size thing is confusing with this shoe. I hope they will clear it up at their show or before the release 

Im guessing for sizing you would go a full size due to material. Looking at it imma bet its more like getting an Italian made shoe and going a full size down due to material 

some guy on Instagram with a pair told complex sneakers they run true to size idk he could just be stupid tho
if youre referring to that dolo guy who said he was at the casting, i think he got caught in a lie. i saw his initial response to complex and he said something like "they told me they run true to size" and then he deleted it and changed his response to true to size. # IGFLEXING 

Last edited:
Most likely no half sizes. We NYers will be the test dummies. You guys outside of NYC will get a much better sizing suggestion later
I got a homie trying to get a pair for me this weekend...that throws a screwball into my plans then 

Only positive thing about missing the release in NYC 

That and also seeing how the release will be handled, how the app will work, how many pairs will actually be available. I rather know all these things and be more prepared than being the first one to deal with the chaos just to get these yeezys.

That and also seeing how the release will be handled, how the app will work, how many pairs will actually be available. I rather know all these things and be more prepared than being the first one to deal with the chaos just to get these yeezys.
You're right about that

we appreciate your sacrifice

i hte that most of their news are "video only".. not too work friendly at all..lol or phone friendly..lol i just need plain text with images..please..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom