ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas has seen the demand for previous Yeezys and thought, why don't we make more pairs and therefore make more money.

Which is good for everyone. Consumers happy they can get a pair. adidas happy that they make a load of money. WIN WIN.

richard-sherman-gif.gif.pagespeed.ce.rBagCHAFU9x-f8311zhv.gif

Resellers right now

Yeezys only fly off the shelves because of how limited they are. That's the allure. Not because of Kanye's name being attached to them. Who the hell wants to pay 350 + tax for a shoe everyone and their grandmother has? 

If everyone could afford a Lamborghini would it still create that feeling of awe when you see one?

Nope

1. Not Nike
2. Not limited
3. Ugly
4. High price.

I think these will be sitting but then again, the whole industry is about to be wearing them for the next few weeks so maybe they sell out in mad areas.

Yeezys only fly off the shelves because of how limited they are. That's the allure. Not because of Kanye's name being attached to them. Who the hell wants to pay 350 + tax for a shoe everyone and their grandmother has? 

If everyone could afford a Lamborghini would it still create that feeling of awe when you see one?

I guess this release doesn't concern you guys then and you can see yourself out.

9k is much better than 3k but unless adidas produced at least 100k

Nobody wanted to listen..

lol i know

plus people really wanted to hype that 3K number(resellers)

which is why i replied with its a lot more a number of pages back a few days ago

i couldnt give out specifics such as count or stores but since he let it out of the bag kinda doesnt matter now(count)

store locations i cant say though

but when everyone was like limited to 3K im looking at the stock palette and line sheet like uhhh i have 4.5K in front of me NOT for adidas stores lol

Well with this approach the people wearing them will actually be people that like them. Not people that bought just to flaunt a limited shoe.

I applaud that. I imagine to do this without stock sitting on shelves they are going to do batched releases for a longer release time span.

So as the first 9000 sell out they put in an order for anotber run based off the interest of the first batch. Protects Adidas from overshooting the demand for the shoe.

Very similar release method used by high end sneaker companies.

Last edited:
ya'll aint got nothing better to do than post up in a thread dedicated to some shoes you clearly don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom