ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've proud of adidas for doing what they are doing with the Yeezy's. If you like them, go get them! If not.....

if he releases these in batches like the Y3 Qasa and only produces more when the batch sells out.....and then restocks after the sell out. It'll keep the price of the shoe instead of making too many and having to sell them at a discount to get rid of them. Very smart move by adidas

Does anyone know exactly which Adidas store will have them, and if it will only be one or multiple stores?

Now what we should be asking is the sizing. I wish Ye touched up on that too
NYC will be testing it for the rest of the world 
laugh.gif

I really hope and expect that they will give information about that tomorrow

if he releases these in batches like the Y3 Qasa and only produces more when the batch sells out.....and then restocks after the sell out. It'll keep the price of the shoe instead of making too many and having to sell them at a discount to get rid of them. Very smart move by adidas

kinda doesnt work exactly like that

qasa for example

batch is made

it sells through

next batch is made SLIGHTLY higher produced

now due to the demand/sell through

a new "batch" is put into production fairly early even before the batch before it hits stores

the sell through is tracked of course so they dont over produce

now in the case of this shoe

adidas will make massive waves of batches

1 because of demand

2 because of the sell through

of course other factors like they are going to make a ton of money and kanye gets a cut so more shoes made and sold more money for both parties

its bottle necked for now but will trickle out

"We are going to show this presentation but we are not only going to show this presentation to buyers and press, the way they do in fashion shows. We are going to show the presentation 10 times over the next 2 days where if you are a family in brooklyn you can come and bring your kids and just check it out. 

But wait a second not just Brooklyn, we are going to stream the presentation to 40 locations across the globe, Johannesburg, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Atlanta, Chicago. 

You can go to a theater at 4 o clock to see"

I imagine to do this without stock sitting on shelves they are going to do batched releases for a longer release time span.

correct on batch release

much like the Y-3 qasa

it initially dropped and sold out fast

then every few weeks batches would appear in stores or online sell then again etc..

which it still does ironically

i speculated this a few ages back and nobody believed me. Its just not adidas way of flooding the market all right now. Batch release klike Qasa is what I assumed and what I like to hear.

Btw please keep us updated on any SI mall distribution. Thanks a mil.

The 3000 number is Hogwash. Just some random people trying to pull a limited number out of thin air! I feel every sneaker released that is supposed to be limited always has this mystery 300 or  3000 number attached. Unless the shoes are numbered from the factory than its all just a random guess from a random person ( even numbered pairs usually have extras made).
yep just guys who are trying to get the "resell" value up high.

qasa for example

batch is made

it sells through

a new "batch" is put into production fairly early even before the batch before it hits stores

1 because of demand

of course other factors like they are going to make a ton of money and kanye gets a cut so more shoes made and sold more money for both parties

Even better if they do it in larger batches. Less headache for the consumer, Adidas makes money, Kanye makes money...they take my money...haha...everyone is happy. Thanks for the info

Even better if they do it in larger batches. Less headache for the consumer, Adidas makes money, Kanye makes money...they take my money...haha...everyone is happy. Thanks for the info
Everybody but resellers.  There isn't going to be much flip in these except the people that are willing to pay extra to be the first to have them.

Its about time someone did things a bit different from the normal nike hype machine.

Last edited:

Big Sean said the shoes run big, almost up to a size large
Problem is that they probably don't have half sizes. So it's really about the fitting of the shoe on every individual feet. 

I usually have 12.5/13. I don't know if 11 will be too small or 12 will be too big. Right now I would choose a 12, but I really can't tell

Problem is that they probably don't have half sizes. So it's really about the fitting of the shoe on every individual feet. 

I usually have 12.5/13. I don't know if 11 will be too small or 12 will be too big. Right now I would choose a 12, but I really can't tell
Im going to really rely on the NYC release. Cause i have a feeling we are going to see i got one size too big posts

ya'll aint got nothing better to do than post up in a thread dedicated to some shoes you clearly don't like?

its a GR so now the anger comes

most of these people were not in this topic a month ago lol

myself and a few others have been in this topic from day 1

bandwagon heads are in here fierce

just dont bother with them lol

Haha.

People are bugging that these aren't limited.

Good.

Now go back to collecting Pokemon cards kids.

Vamp, as always man - thanks for the info.

Im going to really rely on the NYC release. Cause i have a feeling we are going to see i got one size too big posts
Yeah me too. 

Imagine people reserve their pairs with the app and they did not choose the right size. That would be total chaos.

I really hope they will give information or a detailed size chart with measurements 

qasa for example

batch is made

it sells through

1 because of demand

Finally, someone who understand market economics on NT. It would do y'all some good to take a course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom