ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be wrong, but I don't think they're going to announce a time so everyone can flood the app and crash it.

Kanye will announce when its live, and then its on. That's how I take it.

Man, if Adidas really forces Nike to step up their game...

good
[thread="577854"]Quote:[/thread]
Man, if Adidas really forces Nike to step up their game...
They're already ruining Nike's all star weekend.

taking shine away yes.. ruined hell no :lol:

same going after these prbly have blk/red 1 low, bulls x,liberty x, oreo iv etc on thier list's to grab this weekend also & the Ye's would be the "cherry on top of the weekend"

Last edited:

I wouldn't say ruined but Adidas definitely took over the spotlight.
The only reason I say ruined is becausse from how I look at it, the All Star foams were supposed to be Galaxy foams all over again and no one is talking about it. They didn't ruin it, but made an impact.

Alright someone give me the run down on what I just tried to reserve tickets for. Lmao

It's the yeezy x adidas fashion show live stream. But seats are first come, first serve? So if I show up with my reserved passes it doesn't necessarily mean I can get a seat? That would suck because the theater closest to me isn't necessarily close.
Confused and excited at the same time haha

good
taking shine away yes.. ruined hell no :lol:

same going after these prbly have blk/red 1 low, bulls x,liberty x, oreo iv etc on thier list's to grab this weekend also & the Ye's would be the "cherry on top of the weekend"

The only thing ruining Nike's ASW is the boring colorways they chose to drop.

The only reason I say ruined is becausse from how I look at it, the All Star foams were supposed to be Galaxy foams all over again and no one is talking about it. They didn't ruin it, but made an impact.

In no way are the Mirror foams supposed to be like Galaxy foams. Everything is different such as type of release and production numbers.

It might seem these Yeezys are overshadowing Nike's ASW, but outside of this thread, there is probably only a smidge of people that actually care or want the yeezys.

Peace for now.

Cuz he also been quoted saying everyone who wants one will get em eventually. You can have the 6 month headstart

Hope everyone in this thread gets their pairs

Alright someone give me the run down on what I just tried to reserve tickets for. Lmao

It's the yeezy x adidas fashion show live stream. But seats are first come, first serve? So if I show up with my reserved passes it doesn't necessarily mean I can get a seat? That would suck because the theater closest to me isn't necessarily close.
Confused and excited at the same time haha
I think reservations are first come first served. So if you get a confirmed reservation you good.

not only the Yeezys tho.. in addition to all their hype, Adidas is dropping that Xeno pack which is pure fire....

the ASG weekend Nike releases couldnt be more blah... they are saturating the market with shoes.. look at all that junk that just got released lol... its a numbers game, Nike knows that

I think reservations are first come first served. So if you get a confirmed reservation you good.

apparently the tickets are FCFS as well as the seats. So pretty much even with successful reserved tickets for the fashion show, you won't get seats. But if I wear there, I wouldn't want to be sitting while majority is standing. Its just so they can fit more people if there are less seats.

What I don't get is if the tickets are FCFS instead of raffle, then why isn't the sign up closed yet. Have they not been filled up yet?

In no way are the Mirror foams supposed to be like Galaxy foams. Everything is different such as type of release and production numbers.

It might seem these Yeezys are overshadowing Nike's ASW, but outside of this thread, there is probably only a smidge of people that actually care or want the yeezys.

no i think they WERE but you cant do that without hype to help the train... arent they less #'s than the glitters & only 3 NY stores

Production numbers? Galaxy Foams released at multiple HOH, Niketowns, JimmyJazz, etc.... Mirror Foams had 3 locations and Nikestore I believe? I may be wrong with that release info on the Mirror foams.

Im ******ed I guess haha - I read the app notification as, Kayne would be stating in 48 hours when the app would go live - like giving everyone a heads up on the time for Friday. That counts me out then, my buddy doesn't get into NYC until Friday morning, oh well.
Im ******ed I guess haha - I read the app notification as, Kayne would be stating in 48 hours when the app would go live - like giving everyone a heads up on the time for Friday. That counts me out then, my buddy doesn't get into NYC until Friday morning, oh well.

You're right he will be announcing WHEN reservations open within 48 hours not reservations will be open in 48 hours

View media item 1397055

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom