ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently the tickets are FCFS as well as the seats. So pretty much even with successful reserved tickets for the fashion show, you won't get seats. But if I wear there, I wouldn't want to be sitting while majority is standing. Its just so they can fit more people if there are less seats.

What I don't get is if the tickets are FCFS instead of raffle, then why isn't the sign up closed yet. Have they not been filled up yet?
The tickets are reserved through the site and then the seats are FCFS probably to allow more people in there. The website doesn't have the clickable option to go to the ticket site anymore. It stopped a while ago.

Production number just seems greater to me even though distribution isn't as vast. This Mirror Foams release will not be anything like the Galaxy Foams release even if they were in similar numbers. Galaxy foams look better, Mirror foams costs $275 retail, mirrors are being raffled, galaxy was FCFS and shut down by police. If nike wanted to make this foam as well received as Galaxy's, the mirror theme is not a good look. Also many people are getting calls for winning the raffle left and right. I won the raffle for the Mirror foams but I won't be picking them up because I do not like or want them

so i heard these run size 1/2 big ?... really lol cause i already wear an 8.5

if anyone could shed some light for me while i got time it would be appreciated

Last edited:
I wouldn't say ruined but Adidas definitely took over the spotlight.

Good for them too. I happy for addidas. Word to RUN D MC. Nike needs a wake up call on their limited hype machine, "no body gets a pair" BS. WE'RE TIRED OF IT NIKE. Nice to see something different happening and addidas actually making an effort to accommodate and include its consumers instead of aliating them with hype. I'm loving it.

this sizing thing is gonna be a fiasco.

first everyone said full size down.

then there were no half sizes.

now kith took raffles for half sizes saying theyd have them...unless its a troll on their part to weed out winners?

Last edited:
"Good for them too. I happy for addidas. Word to RUN D MC. Nike needs a wake up call on their limited hype machine, "no body gets a pair" BS. WE'RE TIRED OF IT NIKE. Nice to see something different happening and addidas actually making an effort to accommodate and include its consumers instead of aliating them with hype. I'm loving it."

EXACTLY!

I also love the fact that Adidas and Kanye have been transparent in the process.

Nike is so secretive when it comes to the number of pairs they ship etc. until after they are sold.

I'm making the switch due to how Nike treats people.

I'll still buy a few things from them but I'm not going to be solely loyal to them anymore.

Last edited:
bookmark this post

you can fit your foot into a shoe 1 size too big, but you cant fit into a shoe too small ..

I'm ordering an 11... i fall in between...  you'd think I'd go for a 10 but I dont want to risk it..and save the blisters too! LOL  - unless we get concrete info re:sizing 

i typically size .5 down in all adidas anyway 

I would Just go TTS, what does Kim Kardashian know about sneaker sizing
roll.gif

no i think they WERE but you cant do that without hype to help the train... arent they less #'s than the glitters & only 3 NY stores

KITH said they will have the mirror foams so if they're getting them more than likely other stores will too.

It might not be this weekend but in the near future.

Last edited:
Production number just seems greater to me even though distribution isn't as vast. This Mirror Foams release will not be anything like the Galaxy Foams release even if they were in similar numbers. Galaxy foams look better, Mirror foams costs $275 retail, mirrors are being raffled, galaxy was FCFS and shut down by police. If nike wanted to make this foam as well received as Galaxy's, the mirror theme is not a good look. Also many people are getting calls for winning the raffle left and right. I won the raffle for the Mirror foams but I won't be picking them up because I do not like or want them
Can i have ur ticket?

This is not the shoe u want to get too big. You're gonna look extra doofy.

Go a size down, every single other person is. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom