ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S/o OneSickRetro

Been reading through this thread and when did everyone turn into women?

**** outta here with this special pm. If you gonna pm keep it to yourself no need to post in the thread.

This is a forum for information. The amount of people looking at this thread is miniscule compared to the amount of people who will be trying tomorrow.
This tbh. It's one love in the threads I frequent but in here, people hog info and use it for leverage, save for a few. Shoutouts to the dudes who stay helpful.

it's debatable. with this release I've been heavily involved. sharing anything I found. which is pretty much nothing.

when people start selling early links for work they didn't do by lurking and stealing other people's "work" then I'm not an advocate of sharing info to the masses.

i rather you hog info from lurkers than try to sell the links 

EDIT: amarano beat me to it. Share the same thought

Last edited:
Anybody see Ubiq's tweet? Looks like Philly locals will have a shot at these too. I hope more boutiques come out of the woodwork with release info.

i rather you hog info from lurkers than try to sell the links 

EDIT: amarano beat me to it. Share the same thought
it's debatable. with this release I've been heavily involved. sharing anything I found. which is pretty much nothing.

when people start selling early links for work they didn't do by lurking and stealing other people's "work" then I'm not an advocate of sharing info to the masses.

Does anyone know if these were made in a sz 14? I've searched google and asked around, but found nothing. Thanks in advance

If Ye wants everyone to have Yeezys then everyone will have Yeezys.

That's the difference between Adidas and Nike.  Nike wanted to release a very LIMITED FEW in order to hype it up to the universe. Ye hated that.

Adidas isn't known for doing anything like that and will mass produce these shoes, you will find them for sale at the Navy Exchange and Nordstrom.

Anybody see Ubiq's tweet? Looks like Philly locals will have a shot at these too. I hope more boutiques come out of the woodwork with release info.
pretty much all boutiques that get exclusives will get these (adidas consortium accounts)

but pretty much all these boutiques are shady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom