happy.gif
tongue.gif
Really though?

PM me
Of course I'd love it. But I'm also kidding haha

Refreshed at 11:58

Got one in cart.

Opened cart in multiple tabs.

When one opened I clicked checkout with paypal 8505280 times until it went through.

When it went back from paypal to the regular site the error page came up BUT the url had the order process "success" message.

Copied the URL into 7+ tabs.

When one loaded I clicked "Send My Order" and If I got the error message I waited for another page to load to try again.

Rinse repeated over 20 times until my email confirmation came 12:41

Thank you i did exactly the same

To others:

If you still trying this is the way to do it.

Last edited:
been had my paypal checkout link for a minute now.... sometimes successful and it bring me back to 'adidas checkout',.... now bringing me back to the main adidas page. sigh. 

At about 12:30 had gotten as far as the "send order" page after running through PayPal and making it back to Adidas. After attempting to get past that for an hour, it just took me back to my cart.

Congrats to anyone who got a pair to rock

Last edited:
I don't even know why I'm still trying lol. PayPal spinning wheel happens and then takes me back. Congrats to those that got em. This was at least closer than I ever got w/ Nike,

been had my paypal checkout link for a minute now.... sometimes successful and it bring me back to 'adidas checkout',.... now bringing me back to the main adidas page. sigh. 
keep refreshing pp success link until you get to place order page it took me about 15 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom