ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sole is a dead giveaway. Looks like they can't perfect Boost technology yet either. Other tiny details is the difference in the suede material. Give it time, Super AAAAA Perfects will be here soon.

Exactly why I just order my pair, don't want to even try finding a pair without the amount of fakes that there are gonna be.

I sent an email to adidas just to see how they would comment on future release of the 750.....

"Will there be more yeezy 750 boosts releasing in the US?"

Thank you for your interest in our products. The first release of the YEEZY Boost from adidas Originals and Kanye West was focused on New York City in the United States. We apologize that the shoes are not yet accessible in your area. adidas will make additional products available globally in the coming months and looks forward to bringing adidas Originals x Kanye West product to you. For information about future releases, please sign up for email updates at adidas.com/us/kanye or follow us on
facebook.com/adidasoriginals.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Leairra

Your adidas online shop team

Call us 7 days a week 8AM - 11PM EST: 1-800-982-9337

I was specific about the question being in regards to the 750, not just Kanye West X Adidas products.

I sent an email to adidas just to see how they would comment on future release of the 750.....

Thank you for your interest in our products. The first release of the YEEZY Boost from adidas Originals and Kanye West was focused on New York City in the United States. We apologize that the shoes are not yet accessible in your area. adidas will make additional products available globally in the coming months and looks forward to bringing adidas Originals x Kanye West product to you. For information about future releases, please sign up for email updates at adidas.com/us/kanye or follow us on

Kind regards,
Leairra

I was specific about the question being in regards to the 750, not just Kanye West X Adidas products.
Yea but check their wording...

like I said before I don't understand why people ask those questions directly to adidas so casually, even kanye doesn't know when his shoes will release (remember they delayed it twice iirc)

the customer reps won't know squat. even with releases that are coming within a week they are ambiguous about drops and give conflicting information

then there are some idiots that have the nerve to contact customer service and complain, can't even express how corny that is

Kind regards,
Leairra

repharse:

sorry for f-ing this release up so bad but we have more YE stuff for yall so hold on and dont hate us please!

thanks

View media item 1428843
View media item 1428844
From SC:

"When the adidas Yeezy first released exclusively in NYC, Kanye West was in the building at the adidas store on Broadway, hand-delivering pairs to those who got the opportunity to purchase through the adidas Confirmed app.

He did the same over the weekend for the Euro release, showing up at the adidas Originals store in London to hand out pairs. His presence there makes sense given recent Kanye engagements across the pond like this performance at the 2015 BRIT Awards and his lecture at Oxford University.

Kanye decided not to wear the adidas Yeezy while stopping by the store, and instead had on the moon boot design from the upcoming Yeezy Season 1 collection with adidas Originals."

do they force everyone to turn off their phones or something

how is there not a single video of those surprise kanye moments

View media item 1428843
View media item 1428844
From SC:

"When the adidas Yeezy first released exclusively in NYC, Kanye West was in the building at the adidas store on Broadway, hand-delivering pairs to those who got the opportunity to purchase through the adidas Confirmed app.

He did the same over the weekend for the Euro release, showing up at the adidas Originals store in London to hand out pairs. His presence there makes sense given recent Kanye engagements across the pond like this performance at the 2015 BRIT Awards and his lecture at Oxford University.

Kanye decided not to wear the adidas Yeezy while stopping by the store, and instead had on the moon boot design from the upcoming Yeezy Season 1 collection with adidas Originals."

Trying to take the heat off the 750s and get the hype going for those moon boots. Ye may never wear the 750s again. :tongue:

Well winter is almost over so...

Dunno what exactly Ye and Adidas are planning here. Terrible timing for them moon boots. Then again not like it matters since they will still sell out.

Well winter is almost over so...

Dunno what exactly Ye and Adidas are planning here. Terrible timing for them moon boots. Then again not like it matters since they will still sell out.

The way this collab has gone so far it makes perfect sense. Wait for that winter collection from Kanye West X Adidas....nothing but flip flops and some tank tops and shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom