ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell no to the moon boots. It don't get that cold out in Cali.
People really seem to like the boots on this thread.

They are clean but nothing special in my eyes (without any detailed or official images out) just from the runway shots.

Maybe Adi and Ye are trying to mass produce the lows for the Summer 2015 ?

People really seem to like the boots on this thread.

They are clean but nothing special in my eyes (without any detailed or official images out) just from the runway shots.

Maybe Adi and Ye are trying to mass produce the lows for the Summer 2015 ?
I can understand the Boost being limited, but if they make the lows limited, then they COMPLETELY botched season 1.

Can someone post a pic of these lows, I know I've seen them before, thread moves too fast lol

From SC:

"When the adidas Yeezy first released exclusively in NYC, Kanye West was in the building at the adidas store on Broadway, hand-delivering pairs to those who got the opportunity to purchase through the adidas Confirmed app.

He did the same over the weekend for the Euro release, showing up at the adidas Originals store in London to hand out pairs. His presence there makes sense given recent Kanye engagements across the pond like this performance at the 2015 BRIT Awards and his lecture at Oxford University.

Kanye decided not to wear the adidas Yeezy while stopping by the store, and instead had on the moon boot design from the upcoming Yeezy Season 1 collection with adidas Originals."

Boots kinda look like acu boots I had in the service.. Not interested.. Those white lows though. All over em fam

Of course I know they are more duck boot in style, but non close ups in some pics got them looking like combat boots.

Last edited:
People lookin' at me like I'm worth both MJs
Screamin, "Ye, Ye, take it easy"
20 Gs for the Yeezys on the ebay
People do the most and they ain't done ****  

Only way we can sum it up, son of a *****

Last edited:
but came in here making a post about it

I came in asking if anyone knew why there was a timer on the yeezy.supply site...Don't really give a **** if it's counting up or down.

If you don't have the answers, which you clearly don't, keep your smart *** unnecessary comments to yourself cuz you aint helping this thread out

Sold my pair today ...
tired.gif

Do the lows have boost?

yall don't wear tims in Cali? oh
It's raining today and I seen dudes in tank tops and shorts 
laugh.gif

Boots are only need if you hit the slopes aka Big Bear
I still got my eye out on those Ye combat boots 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.