ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that you took the time to even post up your so called check goes to show you how much of a clown you are , a grown man has better **** to do

This was a while ago, it's old news. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. What do most grown men have to do? You must not be grown since you don't make very large checks.

Last edited:
He's already had Jordan level success and actually more hype under his Yeezy line than any Jordan sneaker.
now lets see if he can sustain that sucess for 30 years like jordan has. No its not gonna happen homie. Kanye is small potatoes he is a fart on the radar cant compare him to what jordan has done for sneaker culture. Mj has been selling sneakers longer than a lot of people in this thread has been living. He hasn't played professionally in over 10 years yet he is still selling out sneakers not to mention the 100k numbers nike makes of jordans sneakers.

Last edited:
now lets see if he can sustain that sucess for 30 years like jordan has. No its not gonna happen homie. Kanye is small potatoes he is a fart on the radar cant compare him to what jordan has done for sneaker culture. Mj has been selling sneakers longer than a lot of people in this thread has been living. He hasn't played professionally in over 10 years yet he is still selling out sneakers not to mention the 100k numbers nike makes of jordans sneakers.

He'll sustain it. Plus let's not forget, Jordan is no fashion designer.

This is as good as it gets for him.

View media item 1459498

Last edited:
Kanye west wont sustain crap

Just like any other rapper

You all still rockin g unit gear?

Michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. That name will live forever. He doesnt need to design squat. His name use is all nike needs.

Kanye west? That feminem dude just another rapper that let success get to his head. Once another rapper come around that people love he gon be washed and so will his line

Kanye west wont sustain crap

Just like any other rapper

You all still rockin g unit gear?

Michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. That name will live forever. He doesnt need to design squat. His name use is all nike needs.

Kanye west? That feminem dude just another rapper that let success get to his head. Once another rapper come around that people love he gon be washed and so will his line

Kanye is here to stay and will make $$$$$ with adidas. Watch out Nike!

Here is your Jordan
View media item 1459521

wish we could see how the lines are in Europe right now... 
nerd.gif

Can't believe I just read the last few pages looking for release info and all I got was market speculation and people trying to compare kanye to MJ. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Can't believe I just read the last few pages looking for release info and all I got was market speculation and people trying to compare kanye to MJ. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
don't bother, you'd have more luck finding hay in a needlestack 

I don't know about y'all but I really hope if a black pair of 750s drops it is ALL BLACK no white sole, just all black. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom