ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy with a friend of A friend of Kanye straight hook up, Hook iy up with A pair AIR YEEZY 2's haha. We all know Kanye still has pairs put away, If kim still rocks em we all kmow

he still has sum pairs put away.

Franalations copped a size 6 for $4500.

is that the going price for a 6?

also. what da ef does this kid do. he just sits home, plays video games all day and buys sneakers.

mad jealous.

How much would you guys say a size 8 is worth? Worn 3-4 times.

Also, if i'm a true size 8 in the new Jordan retros, would a size 8 be too big for me in the Boosts? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Also, if i'm a true size 8 in the new Jordan retros, would a size 8 be too big for me in the Boosts? Thanks in advance.

I wear a 9/8.5 in most sneakers, I wear an 8.5 in flyknits and ROSHES because of the sock like feel. I got an 8 in the 750 and they fit perfect. Also got a pair of Qasas in an 8 and they fit great as well.

worth 200.
tired.gif

Also, if I
I wear a 9/8.5 in most sneakers, I wear an 8.5 in flyknits and ROSHES because of the sock like feel. I got an 8 in the 750 and they fit perfect. Also got a pair of Qasas in an 8 and they fit great as well.

Thanks bro. Unfortunately might end up being too big damn.

I did say I'm no expert just an opinion, but going based in that picture then they look the same. Since it seems you are more knowledgeable are they real or fake?

I did say I'm no expert just an opinion, but going based in that picture then they look the same. Since it seems you are more knowledgeable are they real or fake?

Just trying to find some distinguishing features is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom