ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone having issues not being able to verify their number? worked fine this morning and now having to re verify my number and it won't work.

Those of you that cooked, were you already in the app when the reservations went live or did you jump in when you got word that it was live? I'm currently in the app and refreshing waiting for Chi to go live.

Never even saw a RESERVE NOW option. I wonder if all the people opening the app across the country contributed the app crashing

reservations are not yet open in new york. never even has a chance.
IT just said it was open for me. I had to revierify and that took 10 minutes. Then I clicked reserve now, it went gray with the bars loading on top and now I am just white screen doing nothing. What do I do guys? I try to reload and get back to a reserve now screen or do I just wait?

All i saw was a black screen, which after a few minutes changed to a white screen with "learn more" on the bottom. No button to reserve, no sizes, no other pictures. And i was on it right away. Don't even understand how people saw something smh. Adidas is a joke can't even get a fair shot at these kicks.

All i saw was a black screen, which after a few minutes changed to a white screen with "learn more" on the bottom. No button to reserve, no sizes, no other pictures. And i was on it right away. Don't even understand how people saw something smh. Adidas is a joke can't even get a fair shot at these kicks.
I am on a white screen with no words, are we supposed to try and click reserve now again? or just wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom