ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
please someone confirm??? is it possible to reserve two pairs on the app? it shows that i did on my reservations, but i never saw it....has my name and everything on both..

please someone confirm??? is it possible to reserve two pairs on the app? it shows that i did on my reservations, but i never saw it....has my name and everything on both..
For the 750, I kept adding the size and all of a sudden it said I already reserved and cannot have more than 1....maybe they changed it or its a glitch. 

Im still out of the zone and havent seen anything yet and I launched the app within 2-3 secs of the tweet lol

Damn im out of the range at work right now in Thousand Oaks CA. Im leaving around 12:00pm You guys think LA will go live before then or after noon!?!? obviously Chicago is next.....

You guys be happy yall even have a chance with an app.  We got nothing over here.

I don't understand how they have no app for us here in Houston.  I mean Texas is the 2nd largest state in the U.S. and Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S.!

Ok heres my breakdown:

I had the app open on my phone and didn't pay attention to it. Got the tweet notification late at 11:01 AM EST (I'm assuming it went live at 11AM, but my phone sometimes gets twitter notifications late.

Opened the app, still showed reservation not open. Closed the app completely and reopened it and it was black screen for at least 3 minutes. Still no reservations opened. Closed it again, black screen for another minute. Popped up saying reserve now. Kept getting Error loading products or blank screen, so I kept hitting home and hitting reserve now, same thing, repeat steps. Finally saw sizes, add my size, spinning spinning, sold out. Hit home, reserve now, blank screen or error, repeat steps. Saw sizes again and confirm add to cart, sold out. Repeat these steps over and over. There was one time, when confirming my size, the wheel kept spinning and spinning and all of a sudden it took me back to the home screen with no "reservation confirmed" notification. After finally repeating those steps, the home screen eventually said "reservations are not opened". Figured it was cooked but checked my reservation tab and my reservation was there. I selected it, and it showed my confirmation is active, and it said to view the reservation and I select that, and it shows my size, my name, my email, and location of pick up.

2 minutes after that, the reservation disappeared. Showing no reservations so i kept refreshing the app and going back to the reservation tab. Still no reservations but with a spinning wheel that will occasionally pop up saying Error fetching reservation. I screen shotted everything so hopefully it's still good. 

how am i gonna get all the way to sizes displayed/not available and NOT get them...when theres people who cant even open the app. 
mean.gif

You guys be happy yall even have a chance with an app.  We got nothing over here.

I don't understand how they have no app for us here in Houston.  I mean Texas is the 2nd largest state in the U.S. and Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S.!
weird how Atlanta doesnt even have the app yet, and YEEZY FROM ATLANTA 
mean.gif

You would think they could at least do us a favor and put us out of our misery by tweeting that its sold out but no.....just silence. To hell with adidas honestly. What unprofessional and sloppy releases.

Ok heres my breakdown:

I had the app open on my phone and didn't pay attention to it. Got the tweet notification late at 11:01 AM EST (I'm assuming it went live at 11AM, but my phone sometimes gets twitter notifications late.

Opened the app, still showed reservation not open. Closed the app completely and reopened it and it was black screen for at least 3 minutes. Still no reservations opened. Closed it again, black screen for another minute. Popped up saying reserve now. Kept getting Error loading products or blank screen, so I kept hitting home and hitting reserve now, same thing, repeat steps. Finally saw sizes, add my size, spinning spinning, sold out. Hit home, reserve now, blank screen or error, repeat steps. Saw sizes again and confirm add to cart, sold out. Repeat these steps over and over. There was one time, when confirming my size, the wheel kept spinning and spinning and all of a sudden it took me back to the home screen with no "reservation confirmed" notification. After finally repeating those steps, the home screen eventually said "reservations are not opened". Figured it was cooked but checked my reservation tab and my reservation was there. I selected it, and it showed my confirmation is active, and it said to view the reservation and I select that, and it shows my size, my name, my email, and location of pick up.

2 minutes after that, the reservation disappeared. Showing no reservations so i kept refreshing the app and going back to the reservation tab. Still no reservations but with a spinning wheel that will occasionally pop up saying Error fetching reservation. I screen shotted everything so hopefully it's still good. 
this is the same exact thing that happened to me when i reserved the 750s. and later on in the evening the reservation tab had my size and email address along with the pickup location

this time i saw size and it disappeared  and the reservations arent open yet 

Last edited:
Lol. Had my receptionist drive to city at 1115 to get in the "zone" even though I technically was. Got shoes at 1130. Done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom