ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Had my receptionist drive to city at 1115 to get in the "zone" even though I technically was. Got shoes at 1130. Done deal.
boss af
You've been in the zone.. And you could have copped at resale for less. Please stop. You're on here dropping terms like you didn't just move here from the midwest. Stop trying to justify you not knowing bk is NYC and navigate your way to a geography textbook.

Last edited:
so I shouldnt worry about my reservations saying ''no current reservations" right now? i did screenshot my proof..

Pretty surprised Shoe City Ptown VA got pairs. 4 total. Got my size, despite them putting it on IG. I never was the type to come super late to a release even years  back...why cats come an hour before opening and then get mad when they cant cop is beyond me. Wanted the SBB too but it was one or the other. YZYSZN.

Aight, it's showing up in my reservations now!
smokin.gif
waiting on mine hopefully soon

Got the reservation screen randomly after getting to the size chart once but getting a sold out message... now it disappeared. Please come back :'(

App went from "Your In the Zone" got to the Size screen  with no sizes; then "Error!" , Refresh sizes pop up and then "Sold Out of Size" to now "Reservations are not Yet Open" and now back to "Your in the Zone"

I got it in my reservation but when I click in it show the place to pick up but no size. I click to see size but it show blank. I press home back to reservation again and it said no reservation!! What someone cart jack me!!!

It's messed up how they didn't open up the reservations for all cities at the same time. Now everyone is just waiting ALL DAY.

You guys be happy yall even have a chance with an app.  We got nothing over here.

I don't understand how they have no app for us here in Houston.  I mean Texas is the 2nd largest state in the U.S. and Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S.!

My G .... **** was not easy for us at all ... if 10 of us score out of a million that is not a clear cut advantage. Nobody needs this **** this early lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom