ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up with some 350 boost boxes having japanese and chinese sizing on the box label and some other boxes not?

mine came with japanese and chinese sizing and came from ssense

I bought my pair from H.Lorenzo and I got the same box as yours. I don't know why though cause the shop is in LA

Anyone else see this?

I haven't seen this guy post pics of fakes/"unauthorized" versions of shoes before.

Blacks supposed to be entire black even the outsole
nerd.gif
maybe this is one of the other CW's that has been alluded to... Taking a look through that guy's IG --- he seems to get his heat well before the release... but that is mostly for nike.. not much adidas

Last edited:

Just got my pair from adidas just now, tried them on and its snugged...its a 9 and I wear a 10, Oh well, I guess I'll just return these back to adidas.. Good luck on whoever gets this pair, I'm sure adidas will use this to fulfill someone else' order.. and NO I'm not reselling so please don't send me a PM
what even post then? If you are going to send them back why not help someone out who REALLY wants them..

Mine just arrived, Comfort is on another level! Soles have the usual holes, mine seem to have much more in the heel area, but its no biggie there going straight to my feet anyways.

I was wondering how they would hold up as well. The outer rubber is pretty tough. That's why the shoe has an initial "heavy" feel to it. 

They seem to be doing pretty good after about 20 hours of "on feet" time, haha. Also, they held up well in a downpour of rain.
So seems that you find them pretty durable? No reason to worry really?

Also, they were totally fine in the rain, no side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom