ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in pearland so i got there within 5 minutes and there were 10 ppl ahead of me.  I also left before they even tweeted pearland, they started with some city and i saw that and assumed it was the same for all.  So I'm not sure how the others got there that fast.  Must have been hanging out in the area. 

raffle for online stock would probably be the best thing any website could do. so by release everyone would know exactly where they stand with that site or to set up arrangements to cop else where
I kind of like the idea of that. Online raffle and then they email winners a purchase code. No more stressing come release day, no more bots, sites crashing or carpal tunnel. 

I work in pearland so i got there within 5 minutes and there were 10 ppl ahead of me.  I also left before they even tweeted pearland, they started with some city and i saw that and assumed it was the same for all.  So I'm not sure how the others got there that fast.  Must have been hanging out in the area. 
They were saying on Twitter that people were all lined up at 8AM.....

brb, upping my credit limit on my card

yep, upped my limit on 5 cards

from experience it seems like it's really not the funds limit on cc's that causes the error. i don't know what exactly, but my suggestion is to create a new account just in case you get lucky getting pass the spa page. it's a good idea though to increase your spending limit just in case fnl gives you errors and you have to re-enter your cc over and over.

Congrats Fam.

"Hanging out in the area". Sure lol...aka got the heads up from someone who knew

from experience it seems like it's really not the funds limit on cc's that causes the error. i don't know what exactly, but my suggestion is to create a new account just in case you get lucky getting pass the spa page. it's a good idea though to increase your spending limit just in case fnl gives you errors and you have to re-enter your cc over and over.
its for adidas, not FNL 
laugh.gif
 didnt even get passed their splash page til they were long sold out

oh yeah just to clarify your PM it was the Footlocker at the Galleria, so I'm guessing Champs is going to call like you said at 5-6 pm man!! Good luck dude

Oh I thought you won from Gallo Champs. So only 1 of the 4 stores in Gallo have made calls? Hmmm

HAHAH THat shiekh ended up doing it? Guess homeboy straight up lied to me then. SP?  There was Pac Sun too. Dude... what about Champs.. I missed out on 2 raffles. F YOU BASED GOD.

HOH did it? I went into footlockers and they said they were doing it through the Confirmed App.. Wait.... do you even live here? Or are you just repeating the list to me.

Last edited:
HAHAH THat shiekh ended up doing it? Guess homeboy straight up lied to me then. SP?  There was Pac Sun too. Dude... what about Champs.. I missed out on 2 raffles. F YOU BASED GOD.
HOH did it? I went into footlockers and they said they were doing it through the Confirmed App.. Wait.... do you even live here? Or are you just repeating the list to me.
View media item 1677859

Pac sun did a raffle? Skinny dude told me they wouldn't be getting them in smh

Last edited:
WOW!!! Was it wearing like a jersey and a snapback or something? Kinda small? I was there doing raffles along with this kid who looked like he was 250 lbs but with the face of a 8 y.o with his mom signing up. Mom was saying OHHH OF COURSE I NEED TO WIN THESEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT OF HERE MOMMMMMMMMMMM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom