ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
refreshed my foot action page, now it says something about it being to crowded
frown.gif
Same, just closed it. No point in trying there

People are roasting Kim for that YezzySupply BS. One person said if she doesn't DM her the password , she is going to kidnap north. People are going ape crazy for these boost. But I think she shared a Friends and Family link. Last time around I heard Kanye didn't have enough pairs to hook up everybody he wanted to. Apparently he had to go on ebay to cop for one of his friends. Maybe this site was made to hold stock for those on that list. 

im not even bothering to refresh the countdown on FTL or EB. dont wanna lose the product page.

Last edited:
People are roasting Kim for that YezzySupply BS. One person said if she doesn't DM her the password , she is going to kidnap north. People are going ape crazy for these boost. But I think she shared a Friends and Family link. Last time around I heard Kanye didn't have enough pairs to hook up everybody he wanted to. Apparently he had to go on ebay to cop for one of his friends. Maybe this site was made to hold stock for those on that list. 

You seriously don't believe this.

cant even add any size to cart on footlocker it says theyre all sold out .. i tried every size

Just woke back up for round two.  Anything interesting happen besides people crying that they didn't get through onFNL and Pac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom