ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
overnight does not matter. My size 14 turtle dove was overnight and shipped the same time as the size 13 that was standard.

ycmc is fully doa right now...
roll.gif

I am not sure what to make of my ADC order yet. I got in like 15 minutes after the wait list went live, and it said my size 9 was sold out when I got to checkout. But I kept pushing the check out button and it finally pushed the order through, and I got confirmation email. But it's weird because it didn't charge me tax at checkout. Then when I went to my order history it says my tax was $20 flat but  live in New York and our tax rate is 8.875%. 

I am not sure what to make of my ADC order yet. I got in like 15 minutes after the wait list went live, and it said my size 9 was sold out when I got to checkout. But I kept pushing the check out button and it finally pushed the order through, and I got confirmation email. But it's weird because it didn't charge me tax at checkout. Then when I went to my order history it says my tax was $20 flat but  live in New York and our tax rate is 8.875%. 
Same here. My order has now updated to the correct tax under my account. Hopefully that means it's about to ship!

Nicekicks is a straight scam.. I've been refreshing that page nonstop and as soon as it came up everything was sold out. They haven't even announced the drop yet. Booooo.

Maryland here, charged me $20 flat too. $220 total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom