ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm eating. Forget all this L talk
nthat.gif

I am upping the offer of my girl for the secret society and adding my sister as well... My girl is a hot blonde .. 8/10 and my sister is a brunette .. i can't rate her bc thats weird.. so send away

pics
haha if they found out i was offering them up for some sneakers theyd shoot me.. they both wouldn't put it past me though. I did some dumb **** back in day.. These online releases and iPad raffles and **** ruined the game, its crazy. I rather take my chances having to camp out for 3 days. atlas you know what you're up against. Some of you dudes on here are gonna cook before it's even possible. You can not even compete with it.

haha if they found out i was offering them up for some sneakers theyd shoot me.. they both wouldn't put it past me though. I did some dumb **** back in day.. These online releases and iPad raffles and **** ruined the game, its crazy. I rather take my chances having to camp out for 3 days. atlas you know what you're up against. Some of you dudes on here are gonna cook before it's even possible. You can not even compete with it.

pm the IG link fam, im a gentleman :pimp:

>:

snkrs will be releasing 2 snkrs exclusive colorways, surplus and submariner. stay woke fam PS: dont leak deez pics

not sure. anybody got any ex
lol. how come kanye said it was nike that made the yeezy limited. so he lied and it was actually him all along?
Doubt it. Adidas has definetly made more numbers than Nike, I wouldnt complain. But look at it from Adidas POV, if they made these available to literally everyone, the hype would be lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom