ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to the library at my school at checking out a bunch of devices to get through on adc. would join chat room with other people trying to exchange links.

Jumping-Out-of-Window.gif
+1

yeah whoeever can help out with an early link that works and im successful, would throw 200 lmk

Y-3 STORE is currently unavailable while we make upgrades to improve our services.

what a very convenient time to "make upgrades"

Can anyone clear something up for me? I got on confirmed order from MRP. Could I get another pair on the same account or should I do it with a different account? MRP wont let me sign up for another account it keeps giving that error.

Can anyone clear something up for me? I got on confirmed order from MRP. Could I get another pair on the same account or should I do it with a different account? MRP wont let me sign up for another account it keeps giving that error.

you arent getting another pair

mp app was the closest I got...i watched what looked like a fsr on the app slowly disappear as i wrestled with the checkout for a couple hours....

dozed off for a couple and missed matches and end..

barneys let me select my size then instantly sold out

could not even get fwd or sense to load until sold out

funny thing is a created accounts and started shopping bags with all of them last night haha

#teammanual #Ls #AllDay

Last edited:
got thru on Ssense, received confirmation email as well... but Tis the SZN for cancellations..

fingers crossed

been up since 3:30... 1-EVERTHING ELSE

buy with same account no worries
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom