ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanon Shop trolling by still letting you pick sizes and adding to cart...try to go to payment details and it'll say its sold out...treachery.

Im going to catch some sleep now. hopefully adidas doesn't decide to sell the stock they are holding while im at it.

welp I was trying to believe there would be more, but I'm out. hopefully my orders don't get canceled. One EU boutique I ordered with no size, any recommendations? Should I e-mail?

I agree 100% - always strike out with NDC releases because SNKRS app is only on Apple products. Then there's a **** ton of bots you gotta deal with. These smaller stores let me flourish since no one ever keeps an eye on em. There's no bots specifically made for the smaller boutiques.
imo solelinks personal info got tweeted out because of this. 

I got 3 pairs, one for me, my bro, and the bae - all from the boutiques cause everyone was hammering the **** out of the bigger retailers since they had designated times.

If you see the direct link on Twitter, it's too late.

Last edited:
All 3 Barneys ship confs came through! Today's all-you-can-eat for me. Absolutely feastin.
beab33f87b53e24cd9afc3a7143f8283.gif

I still feel like y-3 will have a release, they're just using the sold out page to hold for now. Either way got my barney's shipping 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom