ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today...

roll.gif

Anyone order from COTTON CLUB? Grabbed a pair like 20 minutes ago, not thinking it would be honored. Paypal went through. Got the order confirmation email. What's bugging me is the payment process, seemed a little sketch, a 3rd party "secured" Italian merchant/payment site, so I opted not to use my CC.
I got thru as well.. it went super fast like 30 seconds.... I dunno how I got thru PP checkout that fast but I saw someone also ordered. Hopefully they won't cancel and they restocked them on purpose. 

This was honestly the worst release ever. Worse than Concord 11s, worse than Galaxy Foams, worse than Fragments, you name it.

I'm trying to buy a size 5 for my little brother. Is the price generally higher for that size? I don't want to spend $1000 for a pair. 

i really hope adidas didnt let all of their stock go to stores. never trust all the stores raffles etc.

I got thru as well.. it went super fast like 30 seconds.... I dunno how I got thru PP checkout that fast but I saw someone also ordered. Hopefully they won't cancel and they restocked them on purpose. 

I didn't even realize it was a REstock. Sending out positive vibes :D

EDIT: BTW, y'all notice the order summary on the site has no info, and the confirmation email doesn't show shoe size? I honestly don't remember what size I ordered tbh

Last edited:
There's no way adidas is not dropping these

It's gonna have to be tonight

I see no way they don't drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom