ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people also forget that Adidas seems to be using Kanye's product to help launch and lure us to other product lines, like the Ultra Boost. Just as Nike made us settle for other widely available all red sneakers. They stated awhile ago they had the ambitious goal of selling millions of pairs and spinning the hype off of these ttowards more general release stuff.

Which seems to be working (as UBs are damn near sold out, restocked and then sold out again).

all her TDs are fake

(sneakerhead problems. really are fake though - mirrored pattern on every pair lol)

EDIT: all the PBs are fake too, mirrored patterns lol - I'm guessing the rest is fake, all of it 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
all her TDs are fake

(sneakerhead problems. really are fake though - mirrored pattern on every pair lol)

EDIT: all the PBs are fake too, mirrored patterns lol - I'm guessing the rest is fake, all of it 8)

Sorry...

I wasn't paying attention to the shoes.....

Sounding like air Sak

On the bright side:

How long have we talked about a competitor to the Jordan/Nike hypemachine. Looks like we now have one and both can compete and hopefully not limit their releases for the future. With time adidas will learn that sure limited this and that is cool...but, volume is how you make your money. Not like they see a dime of the resale money so who cares if the resale is $1k or $400 by producing larger quantities. Still sold out. Nike has volume and profits to show...adidas right now has the hype and yet to turn it into a serious money making machine. Btw, everybody talking about 'herbs' passing on the AJ7 sweaters...nobody wanted them yeezy release or not. Wait till 72-10 release...hoping they are produced in large enough quantities as the Columbias. 
I'm glad someone is finally giving Nike some competition.

from a footwear standpoint.. ^^^^^ how is nike athletic products relevant that u'd try to imply that lol

Yo this Adidas drop was not fair how early backdoor buyers got through. Barneys was crazy.  Trying to cop on mobile was ridiculous. Imagine the hype for the black 750s. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom