ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a footwear standpoint.. ^^^^^ how is nike athletic products relevant that u'd try to imply that lol

Nike athletic products is very relevant....especially when you consider them taking more and more market share in terms of golf equipment.

yeah but aren't we talking about footwear competition? adidas is definitely nikes #1 competition there

Barney's online allowed to cop as many pairs as you want. I only carted 1 pair and didn't want to risk it.

Haven't seen many Barney's cancellations yet though. Wonder if they'll let these orders go through.

Just read this article:

http://footwearnews.com/2015/focus/...nrock-sneakers-release-milan-shoppers-170354/

"Not everyone in the line shared the same excitement. “Honestly I just want to sell them. Me, myself I’m not that interested in the sneakers,’ said Albert Halim, who carried number 55 and is in town for the textile machinery fair ITMA, that runs through Nov. 19. “People say I can get up to 700 pounds, if I sell them, so that’s why I’m here,” he added."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

alien.gif

Far from it, Nike's yearly growth in revenue is the size of UA's yearly revenue.

No one is giving Nike competition. Period.

My point is that IF anyone WERE to give Nike competition, it would be UA. That's pretty much a fact.

You got it completely backwards. TD's are by far my favorite with moonrocks in a close second. Im always getting compliments from people who've never heard of the Yeezy boost. The pirate blacks just don't stand out enough.

while i agree his top 3 were completely backwards, you ever heard of personal opinions? Not everyone likes what you like, and vice versa.

It eats at me everytime someone says "they just don't stand out enough." Terrible.

No one is giving Nike competition. Period.

My point is that IF anyone WERE to give Nike competition, it would be UA. That's pretty much a fact.
ehh. just look at what people are actually excited about.

it's adidas vs. nike. under armour is making market strides, but they don't have anyone thirsty.

Been ripping and running today with the kids but when I had a second I was able to order from Forward.com and got the shipped email. It's been a hectic day, been up since 4:45 a.m. est and was so mad that Mr. Porter didn't put the shoes on the site until well after 5 a.m. after 5:15 a.m. went back to sleep for an hour and was checking all sites until I was told Barney's released around 9:30ish another SMH moment. All in all though it's to be expected for a yeezy release. Need to figure out what the heck adidas is doing or did for this release

overall, but not with sneakers

Correct. But do you think these companies care about how much sneakers they selling? Or how much money they making overall? :lol:

Also, y'all dudes gotta realize that this Yeezy stuff is a drop in the bucket for adidas. A bulk of their profits come from the average consumer who walks into the store and buys whatever they have.

was obviously manufactured hype with limiting the number of stores releasing but why? 

another cw or item mass produced that will release shortly after? doubt it

or simply to take wind out of nike sail? maybe

or kw just wanting to piss off people for fun? likely 

Competition?! Nah.   Example: Nike did $35M in sales on the Powder Blue Jordan 10 last year...on 1 Saturday.  That amount exceeded the entire sales number for the entire Adidas shoe line for fiscal year 2014.  Nike thinks UA and Adidas are cute in their little efforts to compete. 
laugh.gif

ehh. just look at what people are actually excited about.

it's adidas vs. nike. under armour is making market strides, but they don't have anyone thirsty.

UA doesn't care about "thirst". They're making money. Period.

If a company cares about "thirst" over market strides then they're not exist in the near future.

Also, have you seen the Curry thread? Dudes thirsting over Cupcake shoes.

Competition?! Nah.   Example: Nike did $35M in sales on the Powder Blue Jordan 10 last year...on 1 Saturday.  That amount exceeded the entire sales number for the entire Adidas shoe line for fiscal year 2014.  Nike thinks UA and Adidas are cute in their little efforts to compete. :lol:

Reading is fundamental. Read my posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom