ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn im hella sad lol... seen one of my friends cop the moonrocks on snapchat earlier and it reminded me of all the losses i took today. might be called stupid but when i went on okini last night i got through, but didnt see "USA" as a country. thought it would be "United States" proceeded to close the tab.. thats whats getting to me the most right now, took the biggest L of all time. sadderday for real. dumb move on my part :/

Got to love technology. I remember being a youngin' at the grocery store late at night hearing about Buster Douglas beating Tyson. The they best they could muster up on the news were still shots. Now we get media nearly instantaneously. :nthat:

I watched that fight. Shed real tears. Couldn't believe it

What a time to be asleep
laugh.gif
 Taking my *** right back to work in a couple of hours. Nothing to lose now

Yeezy 350 boost moonrock size 11.5 SIZE SWAP ONLY FOR A 9.5 - 10.5

have the moonrock yeezyboost 350 UK11 Which is US SIZE 11.5 Looking to size swap for a US 9.5 or 10, even 10.5

I think that yoox site that hosts Y-3 on their server pulled the ultimate shady move. Let's just say they got 2500 pairs only. They coulda kept all the pairs and made $400 profit on each pair by selling off site. 2500 pairs X $400 is $1 million dollars. That site isn't doing the best business either which makes me believe they would pull some shady **** like that.
Yoox is worth 4 billion Euro

Last edited:
Still woke

Guess time to go to sleep

Prob release in da Morning and k strike out again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom