ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO ARE YOU GUYS THAT GULLIBLE?? Can you guys not see he scratched out the time... It's obviously not his picture. Just because he stamped his username on there it doesn't mean it's his pic
Damn fam did scratch out the time smh. It might be a troll job 

LMAO ARE YOU GUYS THAT GULLIBLE?? Can you guys not see he scratched out the time... It's obviously not his picture. Just because he stamped his username on there it doesn't mean it's his pic
Scroll to the post where someone quoted the pic. That pic Showed was at 5:10am

Last edited:
At this point I'm just trying to help you guys not waste your time on this idiot *** Chomas dude. He toying with all you guys

What type of level 10 d bag does this guy have to be to pull this nonsense. Messing with peoples emotions and time 

Last edited:
This is exactly why people don't help people out more on here.  You wondered why well this is why.

Idk how he got a confirmation. I carted manually and checked out at 3am yesterday and still haven't got a confirmation from End.

But everything is good, talked to their rep and their confirmations are delayed so doubt that is legit.

I don't think the form_key is the important part, but the product code. Tried on different brands/pairs and form_key is still the same, probably an ID for the browser.

This is exactly why people don't help people out more on here.  You wondered why well this is why.
Well if you just dm some of us the link or make it less complicated then there wouldn't be this kind of prob at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom