ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a pair at a good price, did end purchases come with a packing list?  I feel like its too early in the game for people to have fake End emails and things.  Maybe I'm wrong, but what else would i want to see to make sure legit?

found a pair at a good price, did end purchases come with a packing list?  I feel like its too early in the game for people to have fake End emails and things.  Maybe I'm wrong, but what else would i want to see to make sure legit?
Not sure about Yeezy because I didn't managed to get them from End.

But my Yeezy camo tee from End came with packing list.

Can you guys help out? Legit?

Can you guys help out with a check on 750? I can spot the 350s, but not this one.

Thanks

View media item 1793191
GALLERY]

from a far the strap looks a little off but would need to see much closer.  The strap velcro and the other velcro should be like very fine and not thick at all.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe months ago when they dropped in LA that was realistic. Now ... better have some cash to add.

U rite tho with added cash. I have an 11.5 yeezy MR and I would only want some sz 13 ovo (for my brother) and I would still want cash on top *kayne shrug*

I purchased from END and it seriously took three days from Europe to CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom