ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my TD are still ds haven't worn them yet[/quote
The only way to protect yourself from bying a fake is looking at production dates. I dont trust these **** selling "high quality". Show me the receipt so I know its real.

They even sell them now with the fake foot locker receipt man... These people starting to be up on everything the only time you have to get a guaranteed authentic pair from a third party is like the first 2 weeks to a month... After that your only choice is guys like Sole Supremacy, Flight Club, Stadium Goods etc...

Last edited:
People be sending thank you emails to stores like it's an interview, hoping to get a call back about some restocked yeezyz lol
no bruh. they're making sure they continue doing a great service despite scumbags trying to game their system. there is always that one guy to ruin it for everyone else. 

I'm sure you've all been through it but isn't it the single most annoying thing when you complete a deal and the seller goes MIA for a few days after your payment clears? I feel like sellers who kinda sorta took an L in the deal but have to own up to it do this as payback to the intelligent buyer. 
I've experienced the same thing with buyers that say "paypal ready", agree on a price, and then they disappear for a day so that they can try to get a better deal elsewhere instead of just paying the invoice like a normal person. There are bad sellers and buyers.

nerd.gif

it's impossible to get a pair on release but yet these sites just keep coming with the restocks. that's what's messed up wit the game today.

Fam, I need advice

A legit source is offering me a yeezy 750 triple black reserve for 1000$

think this is a good deal?

600$ over retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom