ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Nike didn't change the release date because of the 750 release then why did they make the 11 release earlier?

You don't have the answer, I don't have the answer and sure enough no one on NT knows the answer.

Everything is speculation

Last edited:
So if Nike didn't change the release date because of the 750 release then why did they make the 11 release earlier?
It is just natural for companies to make sure release date don't clash with other big releases.

Even game studios do that.

Not a sign of being threatened but rather just not to collide, in order to maximise sales.

It is just natural for companies to make sure release date don't clash with other big releases.

Even game studios do that.

Not a sign of being threatened but rather just not to collide, in order to maximise sales.
11s will sell out regardless 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not a doubt, but it will be more beneficial for the company when all the news that day will be talking about the shoe being sold out and people trying to get it, rather than squeezing together with Yeezy news, although more likely drowning within the Yeezy mess.

Thats what people said about the 6s
And the 8s....
Nike wants all the news to be on the 11s and if they released on the same day the 11s will sellout but not instantly because of people trying to go for the Yeezys first. Also sneaker news sites will surely be talking about the Yeezys and I'm sure Nike doesn't want to share that spotlight with Kanye's shoes x Adidas.

Havent been in the thread for a while. Missed 19k posts. Those all black 750s will be had. Retail or resale :x

And the 8s....
Nike wants all the news to be on the 11s and if they released on the same day the 11s will sellout but not instantly because of people trying to go for the Yeezys first. Also sneaker news sites will surely be talking about the Yeezys and I'm sure Nike doesn't want to share that spotlight with Kanye's shoes x Adidas.
Nike shouldve released either same day or a week after yeezys. All the dudes who salty they missed on yeezys would buy 11s as a consolation prize. Instead, they'll sit even longer because everyone will be saving for the 750s releasing the next week they dont even have a chance at.

Yall underestimate the amount of people that want 11s and don't care or even know about Yeezys. 
laugh.gif

Jordans fanbase > Kanyes... and it's not even close.

Yall underestimate the amount of people that want 11s and don't care or even know about Yeezys. :lol:  

People underestimate the amount of people trying to get a quick $1K+
A lot of people would rather have the 11s to rock but would like to make a quick buck.

Last edited:

Yall underestimate the amount of people that want 11s and don't care or even know about Yeezys. 
laugh.gif

you forgot the Kardashian Fanbase thats following all of this too.

laugh.gif
Not a doubt, but it will be more beneficial for the company when all the news that day will be talking about the shoe being sold out and people trying to get it, rather than squeezing together with Yeezy news, although more likely drowning within the Yeezy mess.
trueeeee

laugh.gif
Thats what people said about the 6s
11s and 6s are on two different levels.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

shut up, those jordans look like the trash that litters new york's rat filled streets

People underestimate the amount of people trying to get a quick $1K+
A lot of people would rather have the 11s to rock but would like to make a quick buck.
All the og jordan heads in my local fb groups have moved from nike to adidas because of the comfort. They sold all their retros and replaced them with UBs and yeezys. Jordan is slowly fading hype wise.

you forgot the Kardashian Fanbase thats following all of this too.
I agree, everyone now knows what yeezys are. Girls at my school that are Kim stans hate kanye but love 350s. Granted they recognize jordans as in, but they prefer yeezys.

trueeeee

Nike Air changes it from a 6 to a 6+. My guess is wc4 will sit too. Not because people dont want them, but Nike will overproduce. Theyre milking Nike Air as much as they can

For 6 years now, Nike has never altered a RD, let alone pushed up...you in denial if you think nike ain't getting out of Kanyes way that day. The XI will sell out, but the Yeezy lines/cop attempts will still overshadow it if they shared the RD.

trueeeee

Nike Air changes it from a 6 to a 6+. My guess is wc4 will sit too. Not because people dont want them, but Nike will overproduce. Theyre milking Nike Air as much as they can
6+ < 11 still

Otherwise I agree, the Nike Air will attract people back and theyll over produce.

laugh.gif

shut up, those jordans look like the trash that litters new york's rat filled streets
Leave NY out of this b 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom