ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hook it up size
Gonna be on a cruise on the 19th so it looks like I may be out.
what size you looking for if i can snag them i will. don't hold your breath im team manual. i told someone else also since i am sure my size 9 or 8.5 will be gone asap. maybe a fellow NT member will try also

Would you guys trade a pair of Pirate Blacks + $100 for a pair of Moon Rocks?

I have deadstock Pirate Blacks, but they are the wrong size, Sole Supremacy says if I trade them +$100 they will give me the moonrocks in my size (my 10.5 vs there 9.5) 

Would you guys do it? I already have another pair of PB's in my size.

I have deadstock Pirate Blacks, but they are the wrong size, Sole Supremacy says if I trade them +$100 they will give me the moonrocks in my size (my 10.5 vs there 9.5) 

Yeah, if you have double do it.
Not to start a billion pages of list but

OT >> PB >>> MR>>>> TD

Depends how you look at it. I say do it.

Did you pay retail for your PBs? If so go for it.

The saddest part is that 3-6 months after the release that price will be considered a deal

Last edited:

Where is  he  with  those  sweet  pant's?
laugh.gif

this release is gonna f up NT again man. We need to go back to approved accounts. and certain threads shouldn't be able to be viewed by non members. I aint a dude who has any type of abilities to cook. I even get *****ed at for asking for help and requesting pairs for trade or sale. Which is whatever, but that's what NT was made for. For people who love sneakers. Helping each other out. I joined for those reasons in 00, but lost my name and have had this one since 02. But if you come in a thread and ask for help on how to cook you get ridiculed and laughed at. I might not be some hype beast famous poster on this board, or i might not have the post count that i should for as long as I've been here. But its whatever I hope the guys in here who rape and backdoor all those sites kill it reselling. I will sit here and try the old fashion way to get one pair to wear, which i know will never work and i am wasting my time. It's a sad world we live in and this sneaker game is ****** up past repair. my body is ready to just fail so i don't even get that upset over it at this point haha..

this release is gonna f up NT again man. We need to go back to approved accounts. and certain threads shouldn't be able to be viewed by non members. I aint a dude who has any type of abilities to cook. I even get *****ed at for asking for help and requesting pairs for trade or sale. Which is whatever, but that's what NT was made for. For people who love sneakers. Helping each other out. I joined for those reasons in 00, but lost my name and have had this one since 02. But if you come in a thread and ask for help on how to cook you get ridiculed and laughed at. I might not be some hype beast famous poster on this board, or i might not have the post count that i should for as long as I've been here. But its whatever I hope the guys in here who rape and backdoor all those sites kill it reselling. I will sit here and try the old fashion way to get one pair to wear, which i know will never work and i am wasting my time. It's a sad world we live in and this sneaker game is ****** up past repair. my body is ready to just fail so i don't even get that upset over it at this point haha..

View media item 1819966fasho

Quick question for you guys. I have been seeing people put those ikea spring shoe trees in their 350's and Ultra Boosts. I live about 3 hours away from the nearest Ikea and you cannot order them online. Does anyone else have this problem, if so where do you get yours from? There are some on eBay and Amazon but they're taxing heavy, like $5.00 per pair for a $0.99 shoe tree. Thanks in advance.

Quick question for you guys. I have been seeing people put those ikea spring shoe trees in their 350's and Ultra Boosts. I live about 3 hours away from the nearest Ikea and you cannot order them online. Does anyone else have this problem, if so where do you get yours from? There are some on eBay and Amazon but they're taxing heavy, like $5.00 per pair for a $0.99 shoe tree. Thanks in advance.
I'm going to Ikea next weekend.  Plan to buy as many as I can and will post 'em up.  Feel free to PM this Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom