ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought we was both playing?

Select Fam, Start! We all playing! Santa Finna Bless Us!

SG98ty

the question is how much Kanye really did. He "designed" them could mean anything between "he told Nike what he liked and they designed a shoe that he approved" to "he spend hours at the office sketching out every detail". 
I think he sketched some stuff cause he did go to art school.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] perfect execution

Last edited:

The Confirmed app will be a mess next week. Tried to see how it behaves today and it took me to a white screen for 10 min, then let me in to see Sold Out sizes. So if there was hype for NMD, I can only imagine for the 750s next week. Not much hope!

I guess one thing I learned was to let the app go through its white screen frozen refresh, rather than keep refreshing or closing the app.
i got through first time saw every size but did not confirm since i did not want the..... now they are growing on me and i kind of want them i was on the Far rockaway side of the nassau border on long island and it said i was in range 

IDK what size I will put in for my local raffle, if they have half-sizes.  11 or 11.5.  IDK how I would wear these.

What would be max value for used td's and used pb's? Might have to let mine go in the near future...

I got a feeling they will go on the app thursday before release just like the other sneakers did today on the app .. i really hope they dont tho lol same day as my jobs holiday party smh ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom