ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ that watch is pure
sick.gif

i know you are credible Ssark.. too many people in here talk about "wider" releases and blah blah blah.. just trying to bring more real content into these threads rather than "i heard from my connect" 

i know you are credible Ssark.. too many people in here talk about "wider" releases and blah blah blah.. just trying to bring more real content into these threads rather than "i heard from my connect" 
FTL eu had a product page made for 750 and so did FNL

but like i said, compared to the first 750s these are more available 

Last edited:
He's not lying, the blacks are going to be more available than the first 750 release. The 750's were release basically only in NYC in-store with exceptions to very few boutiques. Not to mention, the more stores and other cities that were "supposed" to get the first 750 release, but the idea ended getting scrapped. But more than the first 750 release doesn't mean the triple black 750 will be some 350 quantities.

From the light brown 750 adidas dropped around 9k pairs in the us market. They were way more limited in eu (around 600-700 pairs)

guys i laughed so hart....thanks for this! really sad though when you really think about it ^^
yeah the guy is pretty funny

what is sad about someone taking care of their shoes (a shoe that is selling for a rack too not some 80 dollar nikes) and wanting to keep them as close to DS as they can?

especially if someone paid resell for them?

pls elaborate

^^right on I use sole protection on all my 11 Jordans to keep sole icey and not yellow. Kinda funny seeing someone use it on yeezys but hey I understand

the argument over sole protector is pointless. most old school dudes laugh at it because we only know wear your kicks in current conditions. because we never had the sole protector option. these kids see people doing it so figure it's the way to go. I never understood arguing over someone else's preference. it's basically opinion and you can't change someone's mind on an opinion of preference. (most of the time).

fezkickz on ig selling already for 2k. I don't think these will resell for that much. the 2k price is basically so you can stunt a week early.

the argument over sole protector is pointless. most old school dudes laugh at it because we only know wear your kicks in current conditions. because we never had the sole protector option. these kids see people doing it so figure it's the way to go. I never understood arguing over someone else's preference. it's basically opinion and you can't change someone's mind on an opinion of preference. (most of the time).

fezkickz on ig selling already for 2k. I don't think these will resell for that much. the 2k price is basically so you can stunt a week early.
Right and this is a forum: "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

I woulda let the conversation rock but he asked, so I voiced my opinion. I don't care about anyone and their sole protection but if ya ask me ill tell you I think its dumb...

Last edited:
ready for monday to come so we can get some real info on stock list

Even if they put sole protectors on the bottom, they'll just chip on the sides.

Second wear and paint is already chipping, True Blue 3s style.

View media item 1823619
Truth is, no one's gonna get down at your feet and notice, so just enjoy the shoe!
Your paint is chipping? Where? My PB's paint has yet to "chip." I've worn my TD's with sole protectors, and no paint chipping has occurred whatsoever.. Are the MR's just notorious with chipping? Haven't seen any 350 chip like the MR's have. I still haven't unds'd my MR's.

Last edited:
Dont feel like arguing anymore with ignorant people

Enjoy your chipped/worn out and yellow yeezys that you will have after 5 wears

To each his own

Last edited:

I don't think there should be an argument over this. I'm a believer of sole protectors.. Which is why I have them on my TD's and PB's. They work and that's all that matters. People get mad and upset when someone doesn't think the same way as them and it doesn't make any sense..

I don't think there should be an argument over this. I'm a believer of sole protectors.. Which is why I have them on my TD's and PB's. They work and that's all that matters. People get mad and upset when someone doesn't think the same way as them and it doesn't make any sense..
LOL, I'm saying. He asked but now he's mad.

I woulda let the conversation rock but he asked, so I voiced my opinion. I don't care about anyone and their sole protection but if ya ask me ill tell you I think its dumb...
I agree. I'm in the "wear your kicks crew"

some of these ig sellers are classic. convo goes ..

me: how much for td size 10
them: 400 U.S.
me: lol get that fake **** the **** out why would I want fake ****?
them: they're not fake. it's the holidays. we are doing a special.

I agree. I'm in the "wear your kicks crew"

some of these ig sellers are classic. convo goes ..

me: how much for td size 10
them: 400 U.S.
me: lol get that fake **** the **** out why would I want fake ****?
them: they're not fake. it's the holidays. we are doing a special.

Reminded me of this
CTnVcn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom