ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yeah I'm definitely in to kicks (those in the avy are mine) but I'm far from a hipster lol. Of course all of us who are into sneakers are not "normal" per se , but a lot of us are the opposite of hipsters. 

I definitely see what you mean though, I don't think any normal person who buys one pair of shoes a year and beats and repeats is into Yeezy's but I guess that's a given.
my bad didnt mean to infer that you were a hipster

nerd.gif

for those that have both 350 and 750, how's the sizing of 750 compared to 350? if I am a perfect 9, should I aim for 8 or 9 in the 750?

Last edited:
for those that have both 350 and 750, how's the sizing of 750 compared to 350? if I am a perfect 9, should I aim for 8 or 9 in the 750?
Get a 9

I have a wide foot and im a true 10 but my 10 fits me fine.

I always say if your true size is a half size go down half.

Example if youre a true 10 get a 10... True 9.5 get a 9

General question. How does it come someone can even put a pair up on eBay or offer pre-orders? Does that mean certain sites are basically already backdoored and sold out before it even starts or them simply having connections to stores/Adidas? Just looks like a big L will be approaching for me again...

General question. How does it come someone can even put a pair up on eBay or offer pre-orders? Does that mean certain sites are basically already backdoored and sold out before it even starts or them simply having connections to stores/Adidas? Just looks like a big L will be approaching for me again...
Preorders have different levels:

ones that actually has a connect with an employee aka backdoor

ones that run top notch bots to secure their pairs

ones that say "pre" guarantees your pair but really doesn't, they're just using your preorder money to purchase pairs and can only fulfill a portion of their preorders. 

No chipping but I bet they look like trash on the bottoms huh? Can you take a picture please.
i mean thats what happens when you wear your shoes outside. Like member up there said, there seems to be a misconception on chipping/cracking and normal wear and tear dirt/scuffs. 

Last edited:

i mean thats what happens when you wear your shoes outside. Like member up there said, there seems to be a misconception on chipping/cracking and normal wear and tear dirt/scuffs. 
Oh yeah totally, I wasn't saying it's a bad thing. I know that's what happens, I wear my Moonrocks anywhere, with no condom on the bottom. 

What does chipping look like , I guess I only know what wear looks like.

I don't think there should be an argument over this. I'm a believer of sole protectors.. Which is why I have them on my TD's and PB's. They work and that's all that matters. People get mad and upset when someone doesn't think the same way as them and it doesn't make any sense..
can you post pics of the bottom/midsoles  of your TD's?

thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom