ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Is David Beckmem walking around wearing all black like some Secret Agent or Spy vs Spy

Bruh

if that pic in your avy is yours then you sir are not a "regular" person....lol...j/k...i mean, to cop them pairs on top of yeezys is damn near impossible for the average joe.
your average joe's chances at yeezys are ****.

Most people that own yeezy's are "stylists", "personal shoppers" and friends of retail workers

nice thanks man

do you have any side pics of you wearing them?

like a pic with them on taken from the side, curious to see how they look by the side when the bottom sole is on the floor, 
I don't have a real good pic with them on feet. Nobody notices whatsoever.

The madness this thread creates smh....
Just wanna either get my pair or strike out and move on.... But will b here to watch the poop hit the fan again....
Cause yeezy releases are the best and that 20 part "yeezy cycle" was spot on

I can see kanye in the design studio " aye, yo you seen those boats, with the big *** fans on the back? i bet them ***** are comfy AF, yea lets do that" 

Last edited:
Getting into a website before it crashes like

ZEQImg

Gonna be a nightmare regardless lmao

god bless kanye man... he's really that dude who believes if he jumps off a building he will actually fly

Adidas needs to keep the Yeezy line limited to be honest. Seeing a general release of a Kanye West designed shoe just seems weird and unnatural. It would be cool if he had a takedown, less expensive/more available "YZY" line with other designers at the helm.

Wow that's pretty bad. The quality on the MR is worst compared to the td and pb. My original pair was so horrible, it almost looked like a b grade. One of my homeboys had an extra 9.5 so he had no problem trading me his better pair.

This isn't my picture, but I was concerned when I first saw it in this thread.

This isn't my picture, but I was concerned when I first saw it in this thread.
im going to chalk it up and guess the person owning those MR in that particular picture is on the heavier side. i saw plenty of 350s and never came across that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom