ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That oneness reply lmao
xhh3na

see, thats crazy to me.
i have been on NT since 2004 (i skate nikes) and even when tiffanies came out, everyone helped everyone out
i helped NUMEROUSSSSSSS ppl copp tiffanies back in the day just off of GP.
they are just sneakers.
thats the problem with the sneaker community nowadays and one of the main reasons why i dont have much interest in it any more.
fools are too self-centered.

with that said, i know nothing about these releases besides reserving off the app.
i havent been interested in anything bc its gotten too crazy nowadays and i dont mind paying resale price for anything i want
but it would be nice to know how this release is going to go.
what stores? is it based around the app again like the greys? is it only LA, CHI, and NYC? all the basic **** an OG who aint on it like he used to be would like to know.

My dog....I sympathize with every word of this perspective. NT CAN be helpful and apparently, it depends on the thread. Between Friday night and Saturday morning, I hit up a dude that posted about sizes for NMD's...he hit me back with a Oneness ATC link that I waited too long on to order from and missed out.

That led me to a post about missing out and another cat posted a like Saturday morning and I ate!

Feeling optimistic, I made a similar post to yours about getting help on the triple black 750's and was met with "No one will help you here." I accept it and have moved on to my own research, but WTH happened to the community that NT used to be? I guess it exists outside of the Yeezy thread.

My dog....I sympathize with every word of this perspective. NT CAN be helpful and apparently, it depends on the thread. Between Friday night and Saturday morning, I hit up a dude that posted about sizes for NMD's...he hit me back with a Oneness ATC link that I waited too long on to order from and missed out.

That led me to a post about missing out and another cat posted a like Saturday morning and I ate!

Feeling optimistic, I made a similar post to yours about getting help on the triple black 750's and was met with "No one will help you here." I accept it and have moved on to my own research, but WTH happened to the community that NT used to be? I guess it exists outside of the Yeezy thread.
I've helped quite a few fam  on here. But  

and  you have helped  No one with  giving any info,  just  want  free info  so  why  would i feel the need  to  give you  any info  i may have?

It's not about  being self centered,  it's  about  the fact  i looked  in the right places, which are available to  anyone that knows where to look.  The problem  is    lurkers  sit on here  and wait  for any little tid bit they can get  off  people  that  worked  to get what little info they could.   Then you have people that  just join for info  not to help out the community.  So  yeah  I have info,  am i just giving it to anyone?  No!  I will share  via pm  with people  i know  have  tried  to  research and look (made an effort)   and  people that  have helped me  during other releases.

dudes like the guy above your quote are the problem with todays sneaker community.

which is why i dont even bother hopping on NT anymore.

you got these new kids who hardly been around here acting the way they do.

he complains about "lurkers," thats cool. but i bet there was once a time when he was a "lurker."

he says he will help ppl who he knows have tried to do research and made an effort, but how would he even validate if anyone has actually made an effort?

everything he has said is flawed besides the fact he will help those who have helped if, which is respectable.

but this new community that NT has turned into is crazy.

these kids are so pressed to feel exclusive and acquire some sort of self-validation that they destroy what was once an awesome community.

between 2004-2008, NT was popping, **** to be honest, 2004-2006 it was really popping.

if you needed info or a hook-up, didnt matter who you were, ppl cared more about the community then they did themselves.

just KNOWING about NT meant you were exclusive. lol

SB's were crazy back then, the tiffeny dunk being the craziest thing NT had ever dealt with.

****, i posted in the thread my homie who to call and his direct extension and let folks eat. lol.

everyone who wanted a pair, got a pair.

noone cared about lurkers.

EVERYBODY EATS!

even when yeezy 1's dropped, fools were looking out for the community and not solely self.

now the community has turned to **** and the majority are self-centered.

some ppl dont have the time to scour the internet looking for information on certain releases, this is the main reason why NT exist.

a community where you can come and find information about sneakers, fashion and other random things that interest ppl who are like you.

today, these kids, (i say kids bc i am 28 and was 16/17 when i finally signed up on NT after lurking for a year) only care about sharing intel with their "clique," copping themselves a pair and potentially reselling.

God forbid let someone come in here saying they will drop $1500 on a pair from anyone in here.

each one of these same dudes talking about its not being self-centered would jump in that persons DM's asking him what size he needs and letting him know they will sell him a pair.

it is what it is at this point.

NT has been like this since right after the yeezy 1 dropped.

but hey, this is exactly why i stay away from here and as a 28 year old man who is well connected, i dont stress it, i just make a few phone calls and then relax.

If anyone misses out just go full-on Super Simp and find someone who has a pair then send them a bear and some flowers.

dudes like the guy above your quote are the problem with todays sneaker community.

he complains about "lurkers," thats cool. but i bet there was once a time when he was a "lurker."

he says he will help ppl who he knows have tried to do research and made an effort, but how would he even validate if anyone has actually made an effort?

everything he has said is flawed besides the fact he will help those who have helped if, which is respectable.

these kids are so pressed to feel exclusive and acquire some sort of self-validation that they destroy what was once an awesome community.

between 2004-2008, NT was popping, **** to be honest, 2004-2006 it was really popping.

if you needed info or a hook-up, didnt matter who you were, ppl cared more about the community then they did themselves.

SB's were crazy back then, the tiffeny dunk being the craziest thing NT had ever dealt with.

****, i posted in the thread my homie who to call and his direct extension and let folks eat. lol.

EVERYBODY EATS!

even when yeezy 1's dropped, fools were looking out for the community and not solely self.

some ppl dont have the time to scour the internet looking for information on certain releases, this is the main reason why NT exist.

a community where you can come and find information about sneakers, fashion and other random things that interest ppl who are like you.

today, these kids, (i say kids bc i am 28 and was 16/17 when i finally signed up on NT after lurking for a year) only care about sharing intel with their "clique," copping themselves a pair and potentially reselling.

God forbid let someone come in here saying they will drop $1500 on a pair from anyone in here.

each one of these same dudes talking about its not being self-centered would jump in that persons DM's asking him what size he needs and letting him know they will sell him a pair.

but hey, this is exactly why i stay away from here and as a 28 year old man who is well connected, i dont stress it, i just make a few phone calls and then relax.
TLDR.

EVERYBODY EATS!

Nope  never lurkered   never asked for  "free info"      your talking about   old school.  fine   but that was then this is now.  Look  how many  active members are on here  right now.   and  i and other peiple on here are older than you and  we all feel the same way  about lurkers and   people that want a  hand out.   

I've helped quite a few fam  on here. But  

and  you have helped  No one with  giving any info,  just  want  free info  so  why  would i feel the need  to  give you  any info  i may have?
so let me ask you this then... why are you on niketalk?

all due respect, why did you join niketalk?

let me answer it for you... you joined for information regarding sneakers you were interested in.

this same reason is the same reason why, if you were a genuine MEMBER of this community, you would share any info you felt was helpful with sneak king.
wat does tldr mean?

lol is it "too long didnt read" lmao

Nope  never lurkered   never asked for  "free info"      your talking about   old school.  fine   but that was then this is now.  Look  how many  active members are on here  right now.   and  i and other peiple on here are older than you and  we all feel the same way  about lurkers and   people that want a  hand out.   
LMFAOOOOOOO

you dead *** trying to tell me you never lurked. ok.

i dont care if you older then me or not, you are still new here.

you just joined in 2014. we been here 10+ years.

this is why meth should have closed registration after the yeezy 1 release.

new cats like you have ruined NT.

but look kid, relative to your responses, i hope your information and your yeezys give you the satisfaction you are looking for.

Last edited:

let me answer it for you... you joined for information regarding sneakers you were interested in.

this same reason is the same reason why, if you were a genuine MEMBER of this community, you would share any info you felt was helpful with sneak king.

wat does tldr mean?
No  because    a lot of  us that  talk to each other comment back and forth   are willing to be part of the community.  but then  people that just show up for info     or hand outs  or even lurkers   will take that info  and  possibly score  off our info.  why  would i be willing to just give  out that info  to the public?  

Last edited:

wat does tldr mean?

Any information that is put out in the "open" will result in lurkers eating instead of the community. At this point in the game you have to be careful what information is shared before you can eat. Again there are easily 3x more "guests" than there are members.

wat does tldr mean?

Yeah it's Too long didn't read.. haha.

It's been said 1000 x in this thread but I hate lurkers too and I wish we could all have a members only locked thread.

Last edited:
Any information that is put out in the "open" will result in lurkers eating instead of the community. At this point in the game you have to be careful what information is shared before you can eat. Again there are easily 3x more "guests" than there are members.
this dude  doesn't get it  just wants us  to throw  out anything we have,  but remember "he's well connected  and  just has to make a phone call" 
roll.gif

wat does tldr mean?

LMFAOOOOOOO

you dead *** trying to tell me you never lurked. ok.

i dont care if you older then me or not, you are still new here.

you just joined in 2014. we been here 10+ years.

this is why meth should have closed registration after the yeezy 1 release.

new cats like you have ruined NT.

but look kid, relative to your responses, i hope your information and your yeezys give you the satisfaction you are looking for.
  you have been here so long you had yo make a new profile?   Come on man  get  out of here with that troll    crap.

Quote:
i didnt address this point bc as a member of NT for 10+ years, this is the most obvious point.

but that other kid, every response he has made is flawed.

you have been here so long you had yo make a new profile?   Come on man  get  out of here with that troll    crap.
do you think i really need to sit here and validate myself by telling you ive been here for 10 years?

i could give a flying **** what you believe and dont believe.

****, if i really cared id be sending meth pms asking him to unbann my usernames "i skate nikes" and "ISNx2"

anyway, ima let the cool kids and children get abck to their yeezy thread.

sorry old man ISN came through and interrupted. lol

Last edited:
there's tons of help/info in EVERY thread, most of it gets lost cuz of crying and general laziness

Agreed JBR. I tried to help with the pirate blacks and stuff was just moving to fast, I didn't even get my size after the post and I was trying to reply back to PM's while trying to get my pair. I tried purchasing the moonrocks but it didn't work out for me, I wasn't at home cause of my condition, so a few odds were against me but, eh I'm not complaining.

Edit: I remember the SoCal group had a group camp out for the yeezy 1s back in the day.

Last edited:

Quote:

i didnt address this point bc as a member of NT for 10+ years, this is the most obvious point.

but that other kid, every response he has made is flawed.
How so?   Only thing i hear  is  how  the old days were?    You repeat that over and over  and over.....  We get it.    but you have not proven one  of your points. 

My point.

1.Lurkers are here and want free info.

2. Im not giving any info    out in the open  just to anyone because  of point 1

3.  I see  a brand new profile from you  not one from the "old days" 

4.  I'm not going to argue anymore, you have your beliefs i have mine  we can agree  to disagree.  

5.  if you  don't  like the way things are now  why are you here?, because   right now your just trolling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom