ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately no, you'd want to be in the single digits. 4ms and below is "Plaid".
Is single digits even possible? 
eek.gif

Every Yeezy release I think to myself "Maybe this time is the time" 

No stores around me get these so it's always online or bust. It sucks.

I am the one that stated,these will be 1/3 the amount of moonrocks.ppl just never read my post.ru villa has them,hoh beverly,socialstatus,undefeated.its so funny how most are dumbfounded in here but claim to be yeezyologist. Dm me if u want cookin lessons for these

I am the one that stated,these will be 1/3 the amount of moonrocks.ppl just never read my post.ru villa has them,hoh beverly,socialstatus,undefeated.its so funny how most are dumbfounded in here but claim to be yeezyologist. Dm me if u want cookin lessons for these
ValuableEmptyBorderterrier.gif

lol byron Scott probably doesn't know and could care less about a yeezy. When you got money you can do what you want.
indifferent.gif
 It's not about the money or the yeezy. It's about his players bringing this type of buffoonery to the circus they got going on in LA right now. If your player can't even wear a basketball shoe to compete he shouldn't be on the floor. He's treating it more like a fashion show than an athletic event. If a player showed up in flip flops they would probably be traded. Wearing yeezys to a game you shouldn't even be in the league as far as I'm concerned.   

Last edited:
Every Yeezy release I think to myself "Maybe this time is the time" 

No stores around me get these so it's always online or bust. It sucks.

I think the same thing myself lmaooo .. i havent cooked since the turtle doves .. won the barneys raffle for the moon rocks but the person who won the raffle for me couldnt make the 4 am pick up time smh .. still dont understand why you had to be there by 4 AM smh

I think the same thing myself lmaooo .. i havent cooked since the turtle doves .. won the barneys raffle for the moon rocks but the person who won the raffle for me couldnt make the 4 am pick up time smh .. still dont understand why you had to be there by 4 AM smh
That's one of the saddest yeezy stories I've heard, I feel for you. But copping these will be harder than ever so gg

:stoneface:  It's not about the money or the yeezy. It's about his players bringing this type of buffoonery to the circus they got going on in LA right now. If your player can't even wear a basketball shoe to compete he shouldn't be on the floor. He's treating it more like a fashion show than an athletic event. If a player showed up in flip flops they would probably be traded. Wearing yeezys to a game you shouldn't even be in the league as far as I'm concerned.   

You do realize NBA players used to play in Chuck Taylors? You really think that Nick Young was wildly hampered (or hampered at all) by wearing Yeezy's? If he hadn't been able to cut or something wearing them, then he wouldn't have worn them. But no, he actually had one of his best games of the season. So as far as the team is concerned, maybe he should be wearing Yeezy's every game.

But anyway... I just realized that I'll never actually wear these things, so I'll try for them online, but I'm raising my chances of taking an L to approximately 99.5%.

Last edited:
But adidas already made a public response to the Moonrock release: The moonrock yeezys are all sold out. 

Pretty much all there is you need to know. 

why are so many people getting early pairs?

Because originally these were supposed to drop on the 5th but got delayed so stores are getting shipments much earlier than they would've if the original release was the 19th. Once the shipments come in, it's only a matter of time before the stores backdoor pairs to make they extra $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom