ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I hear you, I had to login through yuku and contact a mod to get my account reactivated....back in the ******** days

Anyone hear anything from Bait chapter stores?

Edit: that wasn't a "bad" word...but an old spin off site of NikeTalk is censored, very funny
called the bait store in diamond bar - they said to keep an eye on their social media page.

Houston Adidas Galleria still has the recording that they arent getting them even tho they show up on the list. hmmm....
just select option 4 to speak with a rep, that recording is old and from the moon rocks.  Someone is slacking on their job over there.

You have to live in the city which the raffle is taking place. 
I think you just have to live in the same state. I saw Villa tweet back to someone asking if they could enter the Dallas raffle from Houston and they said yes. In that guy's case it looks like he's SOL.

I think you just have to live in the same state. I saw Villa tweet back to someone asking if they could enter the Dallas raffle from Houston and they said yes. In that guy's case it looks like he's SOL.

lol that was me asking. im from houston but entered. Ill drive 4 hours if i win ...

1738 poosts!!

900x900px-LL-59ccb71d_IMG_20151104_093356.jpeg

Just called Champs on 125th and dude said he hasnt heard they're doing anything diff than usual which is through confirmed app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom