ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

guilty -__-
laugh.gif
bruh people got places to be!

Was gonna go get FL raffle tickets but saw that it wsa raining hard and it was gonna continue all day and said forget it 
laugh.gif

Question: I won one raffle and my girl won another. I'm in philly, my girl is in Atlanta ( school) My girl won a size 8 ( my size) and I won a 10 ( my boy's size) . My girl won before I found out I did, she dosent have a car in Atlanta like most college students so I asked my boy ( who wears the sz 10) could he take her to pick them up? He said he'd let me know, but after finding out I won his size he says if I sell him the 10 at retail he'd give my girl a ride to pick up the yeezys. Is it me or does that sound shady?

Question: I won one raffle and my girl won another. I'm in philly, my girl is in Atlanta ( school) My girl won a size 8 ( my size) and I won a 10 ( my boy's size) . My girl won before I found out I did, she dosent have a car in Atlanta like most college students so I asked my boy ( who wears the sz 10) could he take her to pick them up? He said he'd let me know, but after finding out I won his size he says if I sell him the 10 at retail he'd give my girl a ride to pick up the yeezys. Is it me or does that sound shady?
If he is your boy, then you'd sell them to him for retail no?

Why doesnt he juat trade straight up. You get your size he gets his size and gets to lay the pipe to your chick before he picks up

no cabs in atlanta?

Why doesnt he juat trade straight up. You get your size he gets his size and gets to lay the pipe to your chick before he picks up
This is fair.

were you going to sell them to him for retail?

WHAT A TOOL i lost a friend to MR i would rather pay a taxi then deal with a a dude like that. HE is holding over your head " yea bro i got you, only if you hook me up". 

I will pay for her Uber round trip bro ...just send me her nudes and youll be set.

im gna address this once cuz I'm a nice guy, but this info is readily available if you just look. Michigan never had a shot with burntrubber. Ohio Has pacsun in columbus raffling today. Another store in columbus basically reserved them for loyal customers. Unheardof in cinci had a cool deal where they secured spots for those who donated a pair of shoes to the charity. The other spot in cinci is corporate got em but thats an inside job coming straight from a man who works there 

Thanks bro...

the due is basically putting you in a position right off the bat. i get helping out friends did it many many many times copped shoes not my size to help a friend and gave them for retail after i stayed out in the cold. but to basically say nope no ride unless i get kicks. get out of here

get someone else to do it these kicks going to go for way more than retail , if he your friend he wouldnt ask to buy it for retail or try to strong arm you like that.
I was going to sell them to him for retail from jump because he's my boy but before I could even mention that he hit me with "I'll take her to get your size if you sell me that size 10"

Cabs? Yes. I just didn't want her traveling alone or picking them up alone, you know how dudes get around this time of the year, especially for yeezys! Her safety is paramount!
let her go and pay  and ask the store to ship them to you (pay additional for shipping)

the due is basically putting you in a position right off the bat. i get helping out friends did it many many many times copped shoes not my size to help a friend and gave them for retail after i stayed out in the cold. but to basically say nope no ride unless i get kicks. get out of here
That's what I was feeling. It's crazy because I've taken him and his girl to releases in the past but the fact that he wouldn't just do me that favor based on our friendship has me think why should I sell you these for retail based on our friendship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom