ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best deal of the DAY! Only if they didn't post this during RUSHHOUR traffic in LA 
mean.gif
Haha, yeah damn I couldn't make it down there in this traffic even if I tried.

mom just walked in so i asked why so late, her response was shocking yet pretty amazing "i know you wanted to go to do raffles today but instead you came straight home to help with mom. I shut the office down and  everyone job was to go store to store to put raffles in with me {4 people}..... I asked would you rather work or go to the stores and lunch, (everyone said stores and lunch)  I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with mom, (her mom was diagnosed with dementia and lives here) coming here when your exhausted and stay up with her all night" i said wow mom thank you  and she said "O yea Michelle`s 2 brothers and 1 sister are going to wait in line at a Moes and one other place" I am actually floored. 

mom just walked in so i asked why so late, her response was shocking yet pretty amazing "i know you wanted to go to do raffles today but instead you came straight home to help with mom. I shut the office down and  everyone job was to go store to store to put raffles in with me {4 people}..... I asked would you rather work or go to the stores and lunch, (everyone said stores and lunch)  I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with mom, (her mom was diagnosed with dementia and lives here) coming here when your exhausted and stay up with her all night" i said wow mom thank you  and she said "O yea Michelle`s 2 brothers and 1 sister are going to wait in line at a Moes and one other place" I am actually floored. 

wow....thats awesome

Definitely the best thing I've read on this board in a minute.

Good stuff man, family over everything.

Congrats brother!

VERY cool, congrats man. 

Best thing ever!

Anyone been in FA culver line recently? Just getting out of work trying to see if I should go now or wait till later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom