ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a lot of messages!

my plug got 4 slots left so hit me with your IG handle asap put IG in the subject

All of these people saying "employee told me this store had _____ amount"

You realize they are effing with you...right? They are all full of ish trying to act like they are some sneaker bigshot when in reality they don't make enough money to afford kicks at retail. Cmon y'all don't be so gullible.
Granted they are not some sneaker big shot but there's no need to bash them like that, most of them are working to earn honest money and not reselling like others.

And they do know how many they are getting, but they are not obliged or even have any benefits to tell you the numbers.

Why they know, because they have to unpack them from the delivery boxes and count the stocks as well.

Them not telling you doesn't mean they don't know it, and also they are not supposed to anyway.

i have $$$$$$, i WANT backdoor links....

message me if you want to make some quick side cash..

anybody get past the FNL splash page? and is on the page for the shoes right now? might be onto something 
nerd.gif

Does the AIO bot work on adidas.com because so far i don't see it mentioned on their site and thats the only place i see it releasing online.

mannnnn if i could get through on this fnl page, i might be able to finish this secret sauce im workin on 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom