ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed this will likely be the first yeezy in a while i completely pass on... $2k for all black shoe????

$500 cheaper can get me a black nike air yeezy... $1-1.5k more will get me solars.

Yeah no way.

And I saw someone who won a size 6 black wants a 10-10.5 red october lmao
I hope one of us hits brotha too much leg work esp you lol. 

See you over on Manchester later

Bait doing an in-store raffle all day today and tomorrow but plan on releasing the shoes tomorrow. Cue the confused Nick Young meme with the ???

did kicksusa and wellgosh notify anyone? 
KicksUSA just said they would be letting people know today by end of business and 5 hrs ago wellgosh said they would be emailing and making calls shortly. This is all from twitter. Hope it helps.

KicksUSA just said they would be letting people know today by end of business and 5 hrs ago wellgosh said they would be emailing and making calls shortly. This is all from twitter. Hope it helps

I just hopes i get a call from the local raffles.. Spent 5 hours doing 5 raffles cuz houston so damn big
I feel you man - drove from Torrance to Culver City to Beverly Center and then to Glendale to pick up raffle tickets.  I put in the work for sure - just not feeling confident about my chances.

Congrats winners. Yall went TTS or sized down? I'm a 12 in 1's and 11.5 in the 350s and I got an 11 in the 750s thru confirmed.

I feel you man - drove from Torrance to Culver City to Beverly Center and then to Glendale to pick up raffle tickets.  I put in the work for sure - just not feeling confident about my chances.
Try working 8am - 5pm. Get off at 5 and smash to South central to pick up my brother in law.

Now to long beach, then to south coast plaza, then to cerritos lmao.

Now back at work at 8am im beat! LOL

Good luck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom